cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive July's Play box.  I'm sending you private message to further assists. 

-Mali 

I’d like the bronzer please 

Me too! Definitely want the bronzer! 

I’m getting box 338 i really hope they get it right this month or else I’m unsubscribing. Wasn’t pleased with the last two boxes.

How do you tell what box you're getting?

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I am receiving the same box as well, hopefully it is good my last box was pretty good. Let me know details if you know any.

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I realllly hope SPLAY gets it right for me this month. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel is HANDS DOWN the BEST option for me!

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Hope I get Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow gel too

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Is it only available in US?

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

@mm2323,

Yes, the PLAY box is available only within the US.

❤️ Melissa

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

@mm2323Unidentified Yes, Play is only available in the US.

So, according to My Subscription Addiction, this month's box will include Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate; which I hope I get one because I love serums but... it just so happens that the serum was recently added to the rewards bazaar for 100 points. SURPRISE SURPRISE! *eye roll* I have seen this happen a few times in the past as well...

I just got a sample when I bought some Lancome Teint Idole foundation; I was hoping for the box with the serum and now that I know I can get in the rewards bazaar, I'm stoked! If you can it x2, that's worth about 1/4 of the year's cost of the subscription box.

Honestly for me I'd rather get the serum in my play box t...

Honestly for me I'd rather get the serum in my play box than spend 100 points on it. So hopefully I get it in my August box cause the sample is pricey.
Anonymous Insider

BRONZER PLEASE!!! Please nothing for my eyebrows and I don't use eyeshadow.  my brows are thick and dark,  I do not need those.  

Advanced genifique pleease!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Brow gel please! 

I'm getting #338.  Can't wait to see what is in store!  Not sure that the confirmed items are of interest  to me, though. I already have the bronzer.  The brow gel may be nice and may suit be best.  I've already tried the primer and it was okay.

How do you know which box you are getting?

I signed up mid July for the 1st time and haven't heard anything , other than that they have charged my credit card 🙂

Anonymous Insider

After you are billed you can look at the last three digits in your item number (not order number). 

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

So, it looks like I'm getting box 361. Anyone else getting that one? 😁
1,287 Replies
testing