Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

how do i control my oil

i don’t know what to do at this point. i’ve tried different foundations to no avail. without makeup my skin isn’t that oily. whenever i wear any kind of makeup on my skin literally an hour later my skin gets insanely oily and i need to touch up with powder. then another hour comes by and i need to touch up again. by the end of the day all the powder gets layered and my face feels thick and disgusting. skin prep doesn’t change it either. i’ve tried this routine multiple times, or some variation of it: cleanse, moisturize, spf, primer, loose setting powder, then base. i also alternate bases: tinted moisturizers with spot concealer, serum foundation, matte foundation… i just don’t know what to do at this point anymore. i’ve tried dousing my face in setting spray then using pressed powder. i’ve tried baking. but regardless my makeup just gets so oily and disgusting after an hour i don’t know what to do and i need help 

Tags:

Re: how do i control my oil

#urbandecayallnighter ultra matte setting spray is good in my opinion and just their main setting spray is good as well but since u have rlly oily skin maybe it’d be a bit better, i have the same problem w oily skin & i always have to reapply powder but putting urban decays setting spray throughout my makeup routine has helped a lot<33

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing