Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

What primer is best with the Fenty Foundation?

Spoiler
Fenty Foundation and A Good Primer?

Hi there! So I just bought the Fenty Foundation Soft Matte Pro Filt’r! I have very oily, acne and blackhead prone skin, it’s also sensitive with just a few dry spots around my lips and tip of my nose. I’m trying to figure what primers will grip well, but still have matte properties. I have a hard time with the makeup sliding off because of having to wear glasses 24/7 and wearing my mask. I’ve tried the Cover FX matte and acne treatment primer and didn’t like it. I really like the Milk Hydrogrip primer, but it’s got too much hydration for me. Anything helps y’all!!! Thank you!!! 💖

Re: What primer is best with the Fenty Foundation?

Hey skin twin! My secret weapon is Lotioncrafter EL3045 in a 1 *pound* tub with silica spheres that absorb oil throughout the day. It's absolutely fool-proof to mix up, easily doled out into empty tubs bought on Amazon (for portability), cheap enough to use every day, and safest for sensitive skin. For special occasions, and since we're in Sephoraland, I'll pair it with Make Up For Ever shine control primer on my T-zone. If I want some sunscreen and I'm feeling lazy, I've found Cotz tinted primer with SPF doesn't cause any blackheads or breakouts.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing