cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Still oily :( looking for a primer

Hi girls! I have just bought my fenty beauty foundation to try it and the make up forever powder for my oily skin and it was so much better but I’m still oily after a couple of hours, not that much like before but I don’t know if a primer will really make the difference... HELP! 

Re: Still oily :( looking for a primer

Hi @Anonymous,

I suggest the MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick. This primer mattifies, blurs skin, and is an easy application. Hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean

I tried fenty foundation #290 and in a couple hours I got...

I tried fenty foundation #290 and in a couple hours I got oily and I'm all ready very OILY skin as it is , I recommend Becca foundation or Mac studio fix I use Mac and even in the summer I stay matte , watch my review on YouTube about fenty if you would like @ Alazae's Beauty I compared fenty vs too faced foundation, my go to primer is Becca matte and poreless

RE: Still oily :( looking for a primer

I love the hourglass Mineral Veil Primer that has worked for me control my oils and minimizes my pores

@Anonymous Cane+Austin primer is theeeeeeeee best. It will keep you matte allllllll day! Best part is, it has SPF 50. I hate using SPF cause I’ve always felt it leaves behind a residue that counteracts everything I do to keep my skin matte. I promise you, it will be your Holy Grail! 

I love the Cane and Austin primer I wish I would have found it years ago

I find that the Fenty Beauty primer worked really well for me when I tried it with the Fenty Beauty Foundation. But I would also recommend Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment which is my Holy grail.

When using the fenty foundation, using the fenty primer would probably work best with it because they’re likely formulated to work together

I like the Makeup Forever smoothing primer and the Smashbox pore minimizing primer (the purple one).

Are you using the Makeup Forever loose setting powder or the pressed powder? I usually stay less oily if I use a loose setting powder. You could also try changing your skincare routine too. I hope this helps!

Hey Abril. Check out Becca Ever Matte primer. Another primer to check out is Smashbox pore minimizing. Hope this helps!

Yassss my holy grail primer!!
Anonymous Insider

Any mattifying moisturizer before ur regular make up routine should help!

agreed! the Cane and Austin one is really nice! Sadly it seems to be out of stock at the moment but hopefully it will be back soon!

https://www.sephora.com/product/prime-protect-mattifying-primer-with-broad-spectrum-spf-50-P409542?s...

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
testing