Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Need a Foundation That Stays In Place

I have an oily t-zone and lately I've been struggling to find a foundation that will provide full coverage, stay matte, and not come off my face every time I touch my face. I'm currently using Limelight foundation. Any suggestions for a foundation that will stay in place and not leave my face looking like a grease pit?

My personal favorites for oily skin would be Kat Von D Lo...

My personal favorites for oily skin would be Kat Von D Lock It foundation and Estee Lauder 12 hour wear. My makeup has a habit of getting greasy after a few hours but they worked amazing for me. Also use powder to set your face after applying liquid.

Re: My personal favorites for oily skin would be Kat Von D Lo...

kurrah wrote:
My personal favorites for oily skin would be Kat Von D Lock It foundation and Estee Lauder 12 hour wear. My makeup has a habit of getting greasy after a few hours but they worked amazing for me. Also use powder to set your face after applying liquid.

I've seen a lot of people recommending the Kat Von D. I have been using some of the Lock It concealer that came in my Play box a couple months ago and I like it. I may give it shot! Thanks!

RE: Need a Foundation That Stays In Place

Do you use a powder before and after you apply your foundation? I have found this helps my foundation last longer and keeps it from moving around.

Re: RE: Need a Foundation That Stays In Place

I used a primer before my foundation and a powder and setting spray after my foundation but I've never tried using a powder before applying my foundation. Thanks for the tip. I will give this a try!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing