Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

High and Dry curly hair suggestions

My hair is really curly and dry, I’d like to receive suggestions on a product which helps to have a nice curl, wetty style, but not greasy.

thanks if you can help !

Tags:

Re: High and Dry curly hair suggestions

@Filonemi Briogeo has a curly hair line that I adore! The Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Avocado Leave–In Defining Cream really helps to keep my curls soft and bouncy without feeling greasy or weighed down. I also really like the Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Control Gel 5.5 oz/ 163 mL to help the curl definition, reduce frizz and help to hold the style longer. You only need a little bit so it lasts quite a while ☺️

the Verb Curl Defining Shampoo 12 oz / 355 mL and Verb Curl Conditioner for Waves, Curls, and Coils 12 oz / 355 mL have been awesome, too. They work great at gently cleansing and conditioning without being too heavy or oily. I usually use this shampoo and conditioner and then Briogeo styling cream. 

good luck! 

Re: High and Dry curly hair suggestions

Thank you very much, I will surely give them a shot!

If anybody has any other suggestions, also using different products, I will consider all the options with their pros and cons!  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing