Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Foundation blues

I've been on the hunt to find a foundation that will actually work against my oily nose! I've been using the COVER FX foundation but after a matter of 5-6 hours, my nose is a mess. I've tried the Tarte Shape Tape Matte foundation and the same thing happens. I've been eyeing the Estee Lauder foundation, the Fenty Beauty foundation, and the Kat Von D foundation but I'm seeing so many mixed reviews on all 3 from YouTube videos. Can anyone help an oily girl out?! 

Re: Foundation blues

@BGroce Out of the three you mentioned, Estee Lauder DW is my favorite. Is a natural matte but has so much more weartime than the other two for me. Fenty is broken apart and oily on my within 4 hours and Kat Von D is even worse. I also find that because they are so so matte the accentuate texture. DW can be a bit heavy at times, but it lasts for at least 8 hours if not more, with no touch-ups. As look into Lancome Tient Idole, for me this does everything that double wear does but better. It lasts all day, is light weight, has a pump (DW does not), and no matter how much i put on it never looks cakey. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing