Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Foundation Help

Okay! So I need help picking out a foundation brand. I would like full coverage but I really don't want to look cakey and I don't want it to feel too heavy. Please help!

Re: Foundation Help

I really like the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free, I use it mostly in the summer and special occasions because it lasts all day and night, has super full coverage and stays matte, and if you use the Veil Mineral Primer, also from Hourglass, it looks better and stays longer.

RE: Foundation Help

Kat von d. It is the only foundation that keeps my oil under control. I don't even have to blot throughout the day. It is real heavy duty tho so make sure you have a good makeup remover.

I have extremely oily skin and I have found that the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation works well to control my oil and doesn't look cakey.

Estee Lauder Double Wear is sooooo good and full cover (matte). The Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation is pretty good too and super ultra full cover, you only need a little bit of product and it goes long way, so the bottle it will last a lot.

Anonymous Insider

Try the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation-it's full coverage and will keep you matte throughout the day as well as night-it offers 24-hour wear. It also comes in 30 shades, so you're sure to find your perfect match. Another great one is the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick foundation-it's more pigmented that their Ultra HD Liquid Foundation and you can build it to full coverage-it also looks great in pictures. I'd recommend taking samples and testing the products for a couple of days to see how your skin feels.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing