Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Best oil absorbing sheets???????

What are the best oil-absorbing sheets y'all have used?

RE: Best oil absorbing sheets???????

I love the Too Cool for School Dinoplatz blotting paper. It comes in an awesome compact with a puff adhesive so that you don't have to touch each sheet! http://m.sephora.com/dinoplatz-dear-brachiosaurus-blotting-paper-P399205?skuId=1733062

Re: Best oil absorbing sheets???????

I find this product to be the HG for oily skin - it's amazing. I re-stock this regularly - I love that I don't need to be applying more powder and make up, or whipping out papers where it's obviously you're getting rid of oil....I love it comes in a compact, nice for carrying around and whipping out when needed!

http://www.sephora.com/matteffect-blotting-perfector-P417104?skuId=1905934&country_switch=ca

If you're talking blotting paper then let me tell you, paper napkins from like Chipotle or Starbucks work just as well as any blotting paper I have used. I'm a "blot every 2 hours if I'm lucky" kind of oily girl, so I would go through the packs of blotting paper in a day. I read online about how paper napkins or toilet paper (along with a few other improvised options) work just as well so I put them all to the test. Paper napkins are my favorite so far - best oil removal for me and easy to get ahold of. I always keep a stash in my car.
Anonymous Insider

The Essence ones are good and very affordable.

I ❤the Shiseido blotting tissues.

Clean and Clear for sure!

I like the tatcha ones a lot.  I also tried the elf ones and was not impressed at all.

I love the Tatcha ones! They probably work just as well as any paper sheets do, but I love the way they look and you could always just use half a sheet at a time to extend the value!

Any of the Boscia ones are great! I love the lavender ones!

@mermadelove the only ones i don't like are their peppermint ones

Re: RE: Best oil absorbing sheets???????

@skcfan  Yeah, I have to be in the mood for those. But I still like them. I'm afraid sometimes of getting them too close to my eyes and making them water! Lol

The green tea Boscia oil sheets are good.

@hannahloves17 Target is my favorite; it's the same as Clean & Clear but you get more for less.  CVS is average at best.  Wal-Mart isn't quite right and they smell a little strange to me.  Palladio, ELF, Boscia and Sonia Kashuk are listed as the best by beautypedia.com, though.

RE: Re: Best oil absorbing sheets???????

@greeneyedgirl107 thanks so much!!! Acne sucks and I wanna head it off if I can!!
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing