Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Base for

I am looking for a new base routine, I have oily combination skin. I currently use elf power grip or milk power grip primer and I’ve tried using the maybelline superstay 30 hr foundation and it was spotty. Within a hour it was dispersing, I use the maybelline setting powder and the milk setting spray. Under my base I currently am using the Saturday skin glacier moisturizer. I would love some recommendations on skincare as well. 

Tags:

Re: Base for

I have oily skin and get occasional dry spots around my nose, and my favorite moisturizer thats helped with foundation being splotchy is the Tatcha Water Cream. Though the moisturizer is pricy, another good option is the Glow Recipe Plump Plump Moisturizer. Having a good skin prep, (not including primer) Helps my makeup lay on super smoothly. I also find that my foundation lays on weirdly with the Elf Power grip primer, leaving it peeling throughout wear. I've recently started using the One Size SweatProof Primer and all I can say about it is wow. My makeup lasts through rainy days, workouts, everyday wear, etc. Plus you don't need a lot of product for it to function. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing