Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians - UPDATED!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated August 3rd 2017 ~

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Tom Ford GWP at Holt Renfrew 

also, the fall beauty bag is on sale if anyone wanted to grab one. 

IMG_1661.PNG

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

(Not sure if this is only Canadian) not sure if this is a Sephora site glitch but this Dr. Brandt set popped up, which includes a 1oz tube of pores no more primer (originally $55 CAD) at the price $38 CAD for the whole set, including a mini microdermabrasion and a luminizing primer sample!!! PS- if you read the description, it's for a great cause as well. ❤️❤️

Hi Canadian gals! I have a quick Beauty Boutique/Shoppers Optimum question!

If I redeem points with a value higher than the total in my cart, will I be giving up the extra points? (e.g. Using 50,000 points ($85) on a $70 purchase)

Should I just opt for the lower point value and pay the difference?

If I remember correctly I was told my total had to total the exact dollar amount in the points I wished to use. Some insight would be greatly appreciated! 

@k617@jocelynp@lachaton

Thank you for your feedback and clarification! I had a feeling it would have been too good to be true to be able to redeem more than the value of my purchase and still keep the remaining points! I'm super glad I opted to wait before I placed an order 😂💖

The only time I redeem points is during their Spend Your Points events, and I always redeem the 95,000 points for $170+$30 bonus because it gives me the best point to dollar value.

You don't have to spend exactly the amount, but I would only opt for having your purchase exceed what your points is worth (e.g., I've used 95,000 on a $250 purchase, I paid the ~$50 difference during Spend Your Points), so you can pay the difference. If you use your points on a purchase lower than the redemption tier, you give up the points.

Is there nothing else at all you can buy to make up the $15 difference? Even toilet paper, hand cream, eggs, chocolate (if you're shopping in a physical Shoppers Drug Mart, of course)?

Yes! You will definitely give up the extra points because they will only allow redemption of the set point levels, so I would say redeem the lower point level, or find something else to bump you up a few dollars. 👍🏻

@miruiz I agree with @jocelynp; that's my understanding of how the points program works at SDM. Your total should not need to be the exact amount of the value for the points you are redeeming, and you should be able to pay the extra. But if you redeem your points and you aren't spending the total value of the points you are redeeming, you won't keep the points. (Remember that the value of poitns are separated into different tiers - so you have a bit more money if you redeem at a higher tier.)

Here's what the SDM Optimum Terms say:

"When redeeming Shoppers Optimum Points, the Shoppers Optimum Member may maximize the dollar value of the reward discount. If the Shoppers Optimum Member does not wish to maximize the dollar value of the reward discount, the remaining dollar value associated with the reward discount will be forfeited. For example, if the Member has accumulated 22,000 Shoppers Optimum Points and wishes to redeem all these points on a transaction with a pre-tax purchase price of eligible products of $20.00, then the reduction off the purchase price will be $20.00 and the difference between the $30.00 maximum reward discount and the $20.00 discount (i.e. $10.00) will be forfeited."

The urban decay metal palette is up on beauty boutique. I just got one with my optimum points! Love those points lol!

I preordered the Snow White Palette from Besame's Website a few

weeks ago, it arrived yesterday along with a charge for $29 in duties. Just a heads up for any fellow Canadians considering purchasing the collection direct when it launches. 

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

I also ordered, but my Snow White palette arrived without any additional fees. The mirror was hit with $20 of duties though

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@lachaton What do you think of the mirror? I went back and forth on whether or not I should pick it up.

Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@StyleLynn I actually love the mirror! It's very pretty, and has a good weight to it. Definitely more of a collector's very-ornate piece, but I'm pleased with it. 

Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Lucky on the palette @lachaton though. Too bad for the mirror. Smiley Sad  I got hit with fees too @StyleLynn. Just under 15$ for me though...

in case anyone has a Murale close to then, there is a points redemption event this weekend! I prefer getting the bonus $$ to spend as opposed to the bonus back in points like Shoppers seems to be doing a lot lately!

Screenshot_20171013-193157.png

Couple updates on holiday collections:

Jo Malone holiday is up at Holt Renfrew (online) - haven't seen it elsewhere yet, but I heard that Nordstrom (in store) has some of the items in.

(Orange Bitters + Green Almond & Redcurrant are both up at HR)

MAC Snow Ball popped up briefly on The Bay's website yesterday (although it wasn't available) and was taken down - so maybe soon?

Burberry holiday is up at The Bay (online) and Sephora (online).

Charlotte Tilbury has some of the holiday items available direct and at HR (online).

Dior is available at HR and The Bay (online).

Guerlain just started to pop up at Sephora (online).

I saw Jo Malone holiday sets at Nordstrom Eaton Centre today. They also had some of the CT sets. 

This is great to know! Will definitely have to pop into the Eaton Centre to sniff some of the Jo Malone fragrances in person-- a lot of them sound super lovely and of course the brand is super hyped, but fragrances are such a personal thing I'm definitely not willing to drop Jo Malone prices for things I'm not able to try. 

Fabulous, thank you! 💕🛍

Thanks @lachaton! I'm excited especially about the Guerlain- waiting for that palette to show up somewhere!

Charlotte Tilbury - I know we've had a few discussions about CT direct on here so I thought I should mention that it looks like they now have a change in their shipping.

They still offer 2 options - standard and express basically. Standard is free with all orders (just like before). But they now use Canada Post Express Delivery as their "standard" option. The next up is the Fast 'n' Fabulous which is $20 or free on orders over $250.

BUT notably, it appears that CT now has a warehouse within Canada and is shipping from Canada instead of from the US. My order appears to have originated in Mississauga. (But shipping is still speedy - it's supposed to be out for delivery today.) Before this, they used to use DHL/Fedex

6,124 Replies