Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

la roche posay vip.JPGbobbi brown black friday.JPG

Well DOT ca - ebates is at 1%

ei.png

The Bay has Lancome Proenza Scouler items on sale now (have no idea what that is, looks like a recent collab?)

https://www.thebay.com/search/EndecaSearch.jsp?Ns=P_arrivaldate%7C1%7C%7CP_brandname%7C0%7C%7CP_prod...

Plus there is $20 off from a $100 purchase for VIPs with a code BEAUTYVIP not sure if it will work for everyone, valid Nov 12 - 18

London Drugs has $15 off from a $75 luxury purchase, including fragrances, skincare and makeup. Valid until Nov 18

Anyone else in Toronto area having insanely long delay in their Sephora order delivery? Last of my sale order that was shipped on Nov 06 is stuck at Richmond, BC and expected delivery date just keep changing. It was 13 then 16 and then 19 Nov. This morning it changed again to Nov,20 😡

Contacting CS I was told Sephora is using FedEx delivery for certain areas only and Toronto isn’t one of them that’s why order was shipped through CP despite of rotating strike, even it was coming from other end of the country? Ofcourse I was given 150 pts for inconvenience 🙄 but I would rather they take back their point and give me my purchases.

I just checked and as of today, both GTA (including Mississauga and Scarborough) and Vancouver are on rotation strike.  

So, I think I have a few questions to any of the Mods out there:  @KatieBT @MaliBT @LaurieBT

1.  when CP is on rotation strike, why is Sephora still use CP to ship to GTA?  why can't Sephora use other courier?

2. Sephora Canada return policy is 30 days from purchase.  Now that we know we can only expect our shipment after 3 weeks, is this 30 days return policy reasonable?

@SalBing That was my main concern as well that made me contact customer service at the first place. I was told that I should contact CS if I want to return anything from my delayed order and they will assist me as they are aware of delays due to strike. Wouldn’t it been better if they had considered using other couriers to ship during strike, like last time they switched to UPS. They are using FedEx but not for GTA 🤷‍♀️

@fatimamummy. Thanks for letting me know, I will keep that in mind.

Hi @SalBing,

I'm sorry if your order may have been impacted by labor disruptions with Canada Post. Please send me a private message with your order number so I may take a look further, and so I may share your feedback with the appropriate teams. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Yah it's super annoying but realistically, there is a strike and thus not surprising. I don't mind that postal workers are striking and not delivering parcels but it's the retailers responsibility to mitigate the inconvenience on customers. Most retailers switch to FedEx or UPS during this time. I'm personally holding back on ordering anything from Sephora during the CP strike. It was ok the first week but the Richmond processing centre is probably the busiest in Canada. That backlog will not be fixed. Smiley Sad

@fatimamummy. My last sale order shipped out on the 4th and stuck in BC until this morning.  Yesterday I have a ETA on 20th. This morning,  It is now in Scarborough but they changed the ETA to 21.  So, i’m Igoring the stupid ETAas it just does not make any sense it took one week to delivery when I can walk to the depot in an hour

@fatimamummy Yeah I have one with an ETA from Nov 4th when it has been in my city for several days already ;( 

Sorry ETA for Nov 20th

A few stores have 11% cashback on ebates today! Including SDM, MAC, Kiehl's, EL, Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox... and more.  If anyone needs a referral please pm me!

Also the Ginger Kombucha mask is up at Origins direct! No hello, calm mask though. Smiley Sad  @GG84

SDM travelling pop-up holiday kiosk.  This weekend it's at Ottawa Rideau then on to Vancouver and Quebec (not sure which locations specifically since it's supposed to be a surprise "pop-up".  But be on the lookout if you are out and about.  Not only do they have snacks and drinks, they have a fragrance bar, 4-5 makeup artists and skin care people to do your makeup for free.  With a same day pre-tax beauty boutique $125 purchase, you get a surprise gift wrap box with a holiday Beauty Blender, 3 Luxury samples, and a $20 SDM Gift Card.  I didn't stand in line for the services but I made a purchase at the store and brought my receipt over.

If you download the PayTM app ( iOS or android) you get 10000 pts which can be immediately redeemed for $10 gift card to various places, including Sephora! You don't need to give them a credit card or make any bill payments with the app to get it.

i just did it and immediately got an e-gift card for $10 to sephora ..and it's already spent lol

Happy shopping!! 

I haven't been as active on here since BT so I apologize if this question is repetitive but has anyone had issues with Fedex straight up losing their package? I've never had an issue with them or CP but my most recent order was shown as delivered at my front door yesterday but no package or pickup notice. Sephora CS was helpful and will reship to me, but I'm quite worried about it being theft unless they just messed up?

I have noticed people complaining about having to be home or pickup from a Fedex location but nothing quite like this. I was home at that time and there was no truck.

@njattana This hasn't happened to me with Fedex specifically from what I recall, but I have had it happen where my package is delivered to the wrong house. Also, we sometimes have packages delivered to our home that were for a different address. 

(It's usually been Canada Post or Intelcom when this happens.) I'll walk the package over to the right house and drop it off, and my neighbours do the same. 

Did you try contacting Fedex? I have had occasions where the tracking is off, but the delivery turned out fine. 

Didn't try Fedex honestly, figured I would let Sephora deal with their carrier. I had checked with my neighbours and nothing. It's super strange I'm sure it was delivered but no idea where...

Jo Malone Canada has their free full-size game up right now. 

You'll play their "bauble" game and a free item will be added to your cart with a $175.00 purchase. 

So far, I've found the following items with the game:

• French Lime Blossom 30 ml
  • Blackberry and Bay home candle (from the striped Poppy x JM Bath collection)
  • JM Tropical Cherimoya fragrance 100 ml 
  • JM Plum Blossom fragrance 100 ml

Has anyone else been able to get the French Lime Blossom? I spun for a couple of hours in the background while doing other things but haven't encountered it yet. Maybe I'm not lucky enough.

7,542 Replies