Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

I dropped by Eaton today and thanks to @concreteroads' post this weekend, I saw they still had the CT sachets in a clear box behind cash. I asked about it and the cashier said it was supposed to be just for the one day event, but would be willing to cash me out with the GWP with the purchase of any CT product (this is actually really nice of her since she mentioned it was supposed to be with purchase of $75+). The gift had a mini Wonderglow. It didn’t have any lip minis like I was expecting, just a lip card sampler, but I’m ok with that since I was going to buy CT’s Walk of Shame lipstick anyway so having this GWP is a nice little perk 🙌🏻B94EAD13-764E-410F-AB69-B85B05D32A93.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I’m really excited to announce that I’m launching my own lash company. It’s called Rôze Lashes and I produce 100% silk, ethically sourced, cruelty free lashes. I’ve been developing and sourcing the lashes over the past six months and have two full lines of guilt free lashes which I'm very proud of. The best part? They’re affordable – between $10 - $14 per pair. The official launch is this Saturday, September 22!

I’ve also partnered with a company called b. un z (no spaces, but the system flags the word). Buh nz has their own cryptocurrency called BTZ which can be used to buy goods/services. Just for signing up you get 1000 btz and if you use our referral code “rozelashes” you’ll get an extra 500 btz, which is enough for a free pair of lashes! It’s quite popular in the GTA and is starting to spread throughout Canada. For those in the GTA that want to check out a cool event, the buh. nz flea is happening on October 9, 2018 from 7PM – 10PM at the Gladstone Hotel. I’ve been asked to be a vendor Smiley Very Happy

This community has always been so supportive (and fun!) and I wanted to share my exciting news. So many of you have been so kind to me that I want to give my Canadian BIC members a chance to win free lashes. If interested, please check out our Instagram (RozeLashes) and DM me on BIC with your name and what pair you’re most excited to try. I’ll randomly choose 3 winners next Wednesday (Sept 26).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you love our lashes as much as we do!

That is so exciting @shopaholic15 Good luck with your new business venture!

Thank you @fatimamummyy! I really appreciate the support.

D68EBBC8-BE88-4BE0-A4A4-287C13FB4428.jpeg

0C9E07F4-853C-4516-A99D-C22B6C17BD80.jpeg

80138D29-9B2A-4BBF-8324-5B8852082FA0.jpeg

DBBD6312-84B2-4511-B2AC-29BBA542EEE2.jpeg

4DDC3216-1E7C-4BCE-AFF5-0ED91E2CBFAD.jpeg

039DD2AF-CE9F-4F1B-A35E-1A9C709F174A.jpeg

4A3387E3-5FB0-4131-A1DE-33652E64FDA0.jpeg

4A5A2695-E28D-4D28-9F97-23A8118A8D06.jpeg

5E55A427-3B20-4A64-86F5-33D363E17897.jpeg

9D5298CC-02BB-4BD6-8BE2-4D0374E73153.jpeg

EA167826-15DF-430B-AF08-2589C99C1769.jpeg

4A3AF716-DE3C-4A90-8D55-6A41B96B7756.jpeg

A243F1C7-BD34-4572-A524-1582F23838AC.jpeg

reporting from the roug

I'm a sucker for Fresh Face masks.. the Black Tea is my faveeee 😘 I'll likely get that kit! 

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

thank you for posting! 100% getting that laneige set, havn’t seen that one yet. I was planning on the bite agave set but love this even more

Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@sydtomato love love love the original pink la  neige im still half so ill wait till next year 🧡

RE: Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

I’m almost done my second jar 😂 so nice how big they are

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

omg 😂 i bought mine in nov and mine still half full and i use it day and nught 😂

@mztm Thanks for all the great photos! 😊

your all very welcome i wanted to swatch but  some items dont have testers open 🧡 happy shopping update again till nov vib sale🤩

I went to Yorkdale assuming it may have more stuff than my nearest store but there was only one tower. All the PREVIEW is summed up in these two pics. 

010CB176-3180-4E86-8B73-A5641D34642F.jpegE069C093-6518-4F3D-8742-85C03EC1753C.jpeg

GWP bag had a little extra surprise though. This very cute iridescent bag from beauty blender.

F200A6A4-C2F7-4518-B177-3167EA7CEDAB.jpeg211BC3A5-263B-475E-8E5A-80026E90F36E.jpeg

UM WHAT?! Which store did you go to for the event? Smiley Surprised Super jealous because I went to the Eaton Centre (thought it would have the biggest selection) but it had maybe half of what your pictures show Smiley Sad Inquiring minds want to know, for next time. 

@concreteroads Same. I went to Bloor St and they had one tiny shelf tower with holiday stuff; almost none of which was what @mztmmztm posted.

i definitely would’ve grabbed that LaNeige set if they’d had it!

Yep, that was my experience at the Eaton Centre as well-- I walked in and there were two tiny carousels right at the front. I was so surprised, I walked all around the store trying to find out where "the rest of it" was before I realized that was the entire display lol.

I will say that there were AMAZING brand GWPs. Both Charlotte Tilbury and Drunk Elephant had these adorable gift satchets with purchase of two products; I ended up going back in line a second time because I saw the DE GWP as I was exiting the first time and it was so generous! It included minis of the Protini Polypeptide Cream, Marula Oil, B-Hydra, Beste Cleanser, Pekee Bar, Juju Bar, a mini mini of the Umbra Tinte, and a foil sample of the TLC serum-- tremendous value, and I ended up buying two comparatively lower-priced DE items and only overspending by about $10 compared to if I purchased during the Rouge sale as I normally would. 

I went to west to Oakville and they litreally had 3 items on display. I would have LOVED to grab some of the goodies in these pics.

@concreteroads  Wow the Charlotte Tilbury and DE GWP's sound like such good incentives!! I'd love to see pics of the sachets if you have any! Smiley Happy

Unfortunately I didn't get the Charlotte Tilbury GWP so I don't know the exact contents; I was chatting with the SA ringing me up and she mentioned it contains at least a lipstick, lipliner, and cream though (presumably minis). 

Yk5F5HW7bgRfnX

There was also a nice Farmacy GWP, which was a fairly generously-sized DS of their new honey cleanser. 

@concreteroads That is an amazing GWP for anyone who is into DE products.

7,319 Replies