Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians - UPDATED!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated August 3rd 2017 ~

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Screenshot_20180424-224018.jpg

Just saw this on the app!

if anyone's in Edmonton, it seems like there's some sort of It Cosmetics Event at WEM Friday and you can meet the founder I only saw it advertised on It Cosmetics facebook page!

Screenshot_20180424-214427.png

There seems to be GWP with $50+ It Cosmetics spend and some mystery gift card. I won't be able to make it because I work til 430 downtown Smiley Sad if anyone goes, you'll have to report back!

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Smashbox x Vlada spotted in store today (South Edmonton Common). I was very dissapointed in how the two 3D rose highlights swatched. They are just kind of dull and boring imo. The packaging is stunning. The prismatic rose one is GORGEOUS. The swatch below does not do it justice whatsoever. Had the packaging been the same as the other two highlights, I may have bought it. But its a similar idea to Mac Show Gold so I didn’t need it. The packaging is just a flat image of the mouth and roses and I thought it was pretty ugly and cheap looking the way it put on the packaging. I am so sorry I thought I took a picture of the prismatic rose packaging but I did not. I also tried out the drops and they are very pretty and I am considering picking it up but it is pricey for the amount of product.

Can't seem to link to the promo photo but Holt Renfrew is having a promo where you'll receive 15% back on a gift card on beauty purchases until April 15 (gift card expires on the 30th).

Details: *Offer valid from 04/12/2018 to 04/15/2018 at all Holt Renfrew stores, including Ogilvy and online. Qualifying purchases are on any regular priced beauty including cosmetics, skincare and fragrance products. Excludes leased boutiques’ merchandise and services. Promotional gift card is redeemable on regular priced men’s and women’s apparel, accessories and beauty, excluding leased boutiques’ merchandise and services, H Project Merchandise, Holt Renfrew gift cards and services and special order deposits. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer. Promotional gift card value is calculated on the before tax purchase price. Funds will be removed from promotional gift card if the qualifying purchase is returned. If the promotional gift card has been used, an adjustment will be made to the amount returned on the qualifying purchase. Promotional gift cards awarded in-store may only be redeemed in-store. Promotional gift cards awarded online will be issued electronically and may be redeemed online and in-store.

There`s finally a Spend Your Points event happening at Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale stores this weekend!! Here`s a snippet from the Murale email I just got: Murale.PNG

As I was checking out on beautyboutique this evening to make use of the event, most of my points disappeared... looked it up and apparently lots of folks have had their PC Optimum points stolen since the switch. I’m hoping it’s a glitch or something, but I don’t know where else my points could have gone. Smiley Sad 

Opened up a ticket already but not sure when I’m going to hear back. Never had this problem on the old Optimum program. 

Hey @Llgc, I had a similar experience last evening while trying to place an order. I went to my PCOptimum account and set up a new beautyboutique account and it worked. My points all appeared and I was able to use what I wanted. 

On another note given the crappy weather this weekend in Toronto, I really appreciate being able to use the promo online!

This is also Beauty Boutique online!

The Bay - 10$ off a 50$ beauty purchase, free no minimum shipping (today only) and ebates is at 5%! Haven't seen much coupons from The Bay the last few years... not like before so this is pretty good!

If anyone needs a ebates referral:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.23.49 AM.png

B3DBBCF0-D591-4264-94B1-FD59C281D344.jpeg

Just noticed this sephora favorites set in the sale section:

Screenshot_20180405-160708.png

TORONTO APRIL EVENTS:

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.09.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.09.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.09.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.09.36 AM.png

For Toronto readers, Sukoshi Mart in Kensington opened today and carries Innisfree, Nature Republic, Skinfood, The Face Shop, Missha, Tony Moly and Shiseido Smiley Happy From the photos, it looks a bit more comprehensive than the stores in Little Korea on Bloor W?

oo worth checking out

oo worth checking out

Just to update those who were thinking of visiting Sukoshi, aside from the wide variety of sheet masks (Innisfree, Etude House, Missha and more), the selection is pretty limited, at least for the time being. There are some skin creams near the front. Masks are reasonably priced: 1 for $3.50, 3 for $10, or 5 for $15. But other products are expensive. Like, Innisfree Jeju life handcreams are $20 (it's $6.50 on the Innisfree site, on sale for $5.20).

Thanks for the update @pocketvenus

Anytime @Aaliaa!

Amazinggg 😍

Thanks for sharing this @pocketvenus!! 

6,978 Replies