Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians - UPDATED!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated August 3rd 2017 ~

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Sorry to post this here but I think they never restored the Bazaar thread...

Did anyone get any of the KVD perks? Not the 500pts one but the other 2?  The second my clock turns 12pm I refresh to the bazaar and the rewards are sold out.  How is that even possible? I understand a minute or two later but right at 12pm. That I've never seen.

I refreshed exactly at 9am PST and it instantly showed up as out of stock for me too...

Hi @veronika23 i keep refreshing since 1150 it showed up 1159 but oos its inpossible , i check till 1230 so pissed again, i check in the US they still have it available, if were sharing rewards with US great i dont see it, if there is any CAD that redeemed it pls speak up atleast we know Sephora is not playing us 

I also thought it was kinda of strange to see the last two KVD perks go OOS so quick because I'm usually sitting there refreshimg as soon as 9:59 hits and for the last couple times as soon as they appeared for me, they were gone.

I wonder if people have figured out how to use bots to snag these rewards...hopefully not...

The same happens to me. I never see larger rewards in stock on the Canadian side, no matter how much I clear my cache and refresh the page. One moment they're not there and the next they're there but OOS. The only way I have been able to get a bigger reward is on the US side and ship it to my friend in Washington... but it shouldn't be this complicated!

I just asked the same thing at KVD thread. It is unbelievable reward going OOS at the mark of 12 , usually it takes a couple of seconds for popular rewards to go OOS. As mentioned on other thread, I opened reward bazaar a moment before 12 and it wasn’t up yet. I swiped to refresh and during the two seconds it took my page to refresh, time changed to 12 and the reward showed up as OOS. For reference I was using App on IPad.

The same thing happened to me. -__- Very odd.

Same here. I reloaded once *just* before 10 AM MST, then once again right after and by that time they were gone!

I definitely understand if it was within the first minute...but this time, it was gone in a matter of SECONDS. At least the Hourglass ones in the past with fewer quantities I was actually able to add to my cart.

Im still heartbroken with that hourglass reward 😓😭

Same for me - I reloaded from 8:58 AM until the reward appeared, at exactly 9am - and it was out of stock! Seems very strange to me...

@Asche@k617@ncp2000.   do you guys think they never actually showed up?  Could they have loaded OOS because they didn't have them in stock?  I have so much points and I rarely want anything.  I'd like to get some KVD stuff this time.  It happened today and with the 3k sunglasses one.... just so strange

Same thing for me for both rewards @veronika23 since this is happening to almost a lot of ppl do you guys think Sephora is playing us?

Out of habit, I check at exactly 8:59am pretty much every Tuesday and Thursday, but I have to say, this is the first time that a reward *instantly* shows up OOS. I am tempted to call the "concierge" (mmm) hotline, but I have the feeling that all they will say is "they go fast!"... Oh well. Guess I'll keep hoping for half-decent 500 and 100 points rewards. But it's definitely disappointing. 

Yeah I doubt they know anything.  Will just say yeah sorry sold out. Ugh.  We never can get any answers from Sephora.  That's what they should invest in. Better cs/communication so we can get proper answers on product releases and stuff. Still waiting for some products to show up and of course didn't get any answers as to when... just got ignored. Sucks when it's in the US but not Canada.

I just got an email from Beauty Boutique titled Our sincere apologies.I couldn't figure out what they were possibly apologizing for until I opened the email but it was for my order during the points promotion taking almost a week to ship out.They sent me a code for $10 off plus free shipping on any order,good until February 28th.This was a really nice surprise since I didn't even contact them to complain,I just figure the delay was due to a large volume of orders during the promotion.

So awesome, that is what you call great customer service!

Me too! That's so sweet! 

I got the email too, with a unique code for $20 off and free shipping. Has anybody seen their bonus points added to their account yet?

@6ixGirlNo,I didn't get my points yet,I have been checking everyday to see if they are there.

6,434 Replies