Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Supergoop is coming to Sephora Canada!

Thought this would be fun news for anyone who has been following this brand.

They are not really available anywhere in Canada right now but on Twitter they've stated they're coming to Canada in the beginning of May and I talked to a rep who told me May 5. How exciting is that! I'm so super pumped for this brand to launch, I've really been wanting to try their sunscreens out. 

Here's the tweet where they say it's coming! 🙂
https://twitter.com/Supergoop/status/1247582072908242945

SOOR-WU31_V1.jpg

Re: Supergoop is coming to Sephora Canada!

Wowee!! 4 Supergoop products just popped up in Sephora Canada, but it's not in stock yet, I have a feeling it won't be released in time before the sale ends.

RE: Supergoop is coming to Sephora Canada!

This is a great news! I heard a lot of good stuff about this brand and I really wanted to try this out especially their sunscreen. Rn, I’m using the DE Umbra Tinte and I read it has silica in it which makes me skeptical to use it now.

Thank you for sharing! I was frantically researching the clean sunscreens on Sephora but Supergoop has been my all time favourite (bought last summer on trip to LA). Now I don't have to risk buying a different product I can't test in store

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news @andreazz . I have my eyes on this unseen sunscreen for a long time.

Oh my goodness I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!! I tried the unseen sunscreen and one other from favorites sets I got on a Hawaii trip last year and they're fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing @andreazz 😄

AHH!!! i hope in time before the Rouge sale ends on May 1 (tho i'm not hopeful)!!!! This is great news! Thanks!!

The rep I talked to said May 5 so it is after the sale ends, unfortunately! But we still are getting it! Haha 

Re: Supergoop is coming to Canada!

@andreazz 

Through Sephora? 

Yes! 🙂 (Edited my original post to reflect that distinction ha)

@andreazz 
haha I didn’t catch that! That’s awesome news, we deserve good sun care too!! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • SOOR-WU31_V1.jpg
testing