Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!

You’re feeling the sniffles, so you head over to your local Canadian drugstore. While waiting for your prescription, you think to yourself “maybe a little retail therapy will help me feel better!” Next thing you know, you’ve got a basket full of medicine, skincare, and a couple of bath bombs, and a bag of Swedish berries to go with your medication. And score! You just spent enough to get 10000 bonus points!

IMG_2840.jpeg

Americans have their infamous Target runs, but for us Canadians, it’s Shoppers Drug Mart. Share your sales, secrets, hauls, or points promotions here. And Pharmaprix shoppers, you’re included too! Can’t forget our fellow Québécois!

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2839.jpeg

Re: Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!

Attention all Shopper’s shoppers. Naturium is now available in the beauty section!

IMG_8175.jpeg

  IMG_7184.jpeg

NYX Micro Brow pencil and Revolution eyeliner. It’s less effort to go to Shoppers than it is to go to Sephora. With a storm coming in, I decided to take the easy way out and grab something from Shoppers instead. And then I browsed through the discount bin and found this pretty eyeliner!

Spoiler
IMG_7155.jpeg
A quick swatch beside some brown eyeliner. 

Shoppers Beauty Department haul 📣🥳

1000010634.jpg

Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask 2.5 oz / 75 g 

I'll post more of the monthly hauls thread, but it was a great deal in store. And... I got the branded bag full of treats 😍

That’s a cute little goodie bag @CynthieLu! Have you tried the mask yet?

@JoSometimes have you seen this?? @Mellmars1185 

It's a gorgeous red bag shaped like a big fortune cookie 🥠😍

1000010609.jpg

@CynthieLu No, I have not seen that before. It looks very cool and has a bunch of great items. Is it for Lunar New Year? It looks similar to a Sephora Favorite set I got one year 😊

It is a gorgeous lunar New Year set, I'm walking away from it but the bag is gorgeous 😍 @Mellmars1185  I had to share it with people who understand 😉 and it's like 20x the points today too lol.

@CynthieLu @Mellmars1185 If they sold just the bag, I might run right now and grab one! I took a quick peek at what’s inside. I’m not familiar enough with everything inside to be totally drawn to this. 

@JoSometimes I'm familiar with almost everything and for the price there wasn't enough pull.. but the bag 🤩🤩🤩 I really wanted it too. IRL it was gorgeous and the shape, just too good. I don't know how I found the strength to leave it behind but phew that was close lol. @Mellmars1185 

@CynthieLu You have strong will power. At least we can all be in awe of it thanks to your photo!!

I think that's key to not buying, share it with someone who appreciates it and then calmly leave it behind 😉🌸 @Mellmars1185 

I had a makeup application at my local Shoppers, the cosmetic manager is so supportive of me and we both are making each other push boundaries.

She told me that I looked so beautiful, and most people would not recognize me as a guy.

20231129_090116.jpg20231129_090139.jpg20231129_090233.jpg

Some of my pictures.

@Girly2Shoes  you look so glamorous and chic! 😍 and so feminine, I definitely agree with the manager! Loving that red lip (and your boots!) 💋💜

Thank you,  sweet @caitbird . I'm getting to really like this shade,  and my "granny" boots are one of my favorite ones.

You are so cute in these photos @Girly2Shoes! I love the lippie you chose. And I can see some winged liner peeking out from behind your glasses! (I know they can cover up a great eye look.) I agree with the manager, you DEFINITELY pass.

I’m totally loving those hoops and so can’t wait until my piercings are fully healed so I can switch them out. Where did you get those ones from?

Thank you so much, my dear @JoSometimes . I've had those earrings for years,  I  might have gotten them from Claire's. I might have a second pair that I could send you. I  regret not having her take a picture of my eyes.

@Girly2Shoes, YESSSSSSSS 👏

Thank you, @danielledanielle .

@Girly2Shoes  that's wonderful, I'm glad you had a good experience!

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 211 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos24
  • IMG_2840.jpeg
  • IMG_2838.jpeg
  • IMG_2839.jpeg
  • IMG_2815.jpeg
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
  • IMG_9421.jpeg