cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hello Canada!

We know that launch timing and brand rosters differ between the US and Canada so this thread is a space for you to ask questions about those products listed on the US site that aren't showing up on the Canada site. If you want to know if a product will be coming to Canada and when you may also ask those questions here.

As you know, we are operating out of our US office but will work hard with our Canadian partners to get you answers. Please comment below with your inquiries!

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hi @CheerMomma,

I'll reach out for more information and I'll let you know when we learn more. 🙂 

Best regards,

Laurie 

Thanks @LaurieBT

Hi @CheerMomma,

I apologize that we don't have further details at this time. Please be sure to sign up for email alerts on the product page to be notified as soon as the item(s) become available. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

@CheerMomma Shoppers has Proactiv too. It’s on the website and I’ve seen it in some stores.

@bonafide11 Ooooh! I must have missed that, thanks for letting me know! 

Hi @MaliBT could you please advise on this?

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/beau-de-jour-P440911?skuId=2174209&icid2=products%20grid:p4409...

Product page has 2 size options listed, 50ml and 250ml. However, when you click the 50ml option, it shows a photo of 100ml bottle and the price seems consistent with other 100ml bottles in the regular private blend range.

Will Sephora be getting the 50ml bottle of this fragrance? 

Thanks!

Hi @Mochapj,

This item has been updated to the 100 mL size on our Canadian site. Unfortunately, details regarding the 50 mL size of this fragrance were not available. I'm sorry for any disappointment! 

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi @Mochapj,

Thanks for the call out! I shared this inquiry with the appropriate team, and will circle back when we receive more information. 🙂 

Best regards,

Laurie

@MaliBT could you please advise on this Surratt brush as well? The product page went up a few weeks ago but has never been in stock but now the entire page has disappeared.

@Mochapj,

I checked the sku for this item and I can see that this is out of stock and has been for about a week or so. It may still be coming to .ca so I would keep an eye out on the brand pages. Thanks!

-Mali 

@MaliBT could you please advise on the Tom Ford Eye Color Quad product page?

The entire page disappeared last week (for US too, otherwise I’d link it) and I was wondering if Sephora is no longer carrying these items? There are about 12 different colour options and the product page for all of them is gone.

thanks!

@Mochapj

I saw your PM. Sounds like you found this one. 😉

-Mali 

I would love to know as well!

Is there any update as to when the TOO FACED - Peaches & Dreams Face Setwill be available in Canada? It’s been listed as out of stock since it came up on the website. I’ve been checking back every day or two for almost four weeks, have signed up for email notifications and still nothing. I first spotted this set at Ulta online probably months ago and was hoping it would be available in Canada - but I’ve never seen it in stock! I’m assuming that it’s neber been in stock in Canada bevause there are some reviews, but they’re all recent, and I know I’ve been checking back frequently enough to know that it wasn’t available (in Canada at least)

It's available now! Hopefully you saw it too. Such a grea...

It's available now! Hopefully you saw it too. Such a great deal!

Will BEAUTYBIO ever be available in Canada?

@KatieBT@Originsbeautyany news on when the Hello Calm mask will be available in Canada??? I'm still impatiently waiting. It's been available in the US for over a month now. Thank you!

Could someone please provide an update on this. Thank you! 🙂

@KatieBT@keelybt@DaneeBT@kevinbt@LexBT

Hi @veronika23,

I shared this inquiry with the appropriate team, and I'll let you know when we receive more information. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • C2C41829-77CD-4AFE-BD9C-28EC74EF907C.png
testing