Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Morphe at Sephora Canada!

I wasn’t expecting this, but I received a surprise package on the mail today! Sephora kindly sent out a couple Morphe items to celebrate the launch of Morphe in Canada. 

I havent tried any Morphe products before so this is exciting for me 🙂 I received the M433 Pro Firm blending Fluff Brush and the 3502 Second Nature Artistry Palette. 

Swatches to come soon! 

98CA5227-C096-4A83-8E43-4585D505B2F5.jpeg

Re: Morphe at Sephora Canada!

Congrats to everyone who received gratis/gifts.

Always nice to see Canadians receive items 🙂

Congrats everyone! I also received a palette! Thank you Morphe and Sephora for the gift! 🖤💄💋

Morphe 9C Jewel Crew Eyeshadow Palette

That's a beautiful palette, @veronika23! I was eyeing that one 🙂 Let me know what you think of the formula, please. 

I will! Hope to get to it shortly but unsure exactly when. @lachaton 🙂

No worries and no rush 🙂 I don't need to pick up any new palettes soon anyways! 😉 

@lachaton  sorry I am so late coming back to this... The shimmers seem to perform better than the mattes (applied better/stays longer) but still the overall performance isn't that great. They aren't that pigmented and some of the mattes are a bit patchy. There was a tiny bit of fallout and it required more work than I wanted to put in. Rock Out and Stone Fox are very similar and I wish they had a lighter matte shade instead. I guess for someone that is starting out it might be ok but it wasn't for me... I've become quite picky over the years. 😄

Congratulations, @veronika23!

Thanks @curlychiquita 🙂

RE: Morphe at Sephora Canada!

@lachaton congrats. It’s an amazing palette

Morphe at Sephora Canada!

Wow! Congrats to all you lucky ladies & gents that received such a lovely gift from Morphe x Sephora! Can't wait to see all the great looks y'all will be posting!

Hey everyone! I’ve used the 35O2 for a couple of days and have a mini review/first impressions. Like other people have mentioned, the shades are definitely different in the pan then they are on the eye. I found them to be a little warmer (more orange-red), and some brighter than I thought. There was almost no fallout or kick-back, and the shades I’ve used have been a blendable dream so far!! So I’m impressed. The first day I was in a bit of a rush and only used a very light dusting of TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collectioninstead of primer, because I have fairly oily lids. I used the shades universal, terracotta and polished. The look was way more orange than expected, but still nice. There was definitely creasing throughout the day, but not a lot of fading. The colors were still intense. The second day I learned my lesson and used an actual primer for my eyes, plus universal, orb and rustic. Still creased (definitely less) but again was still intensely pigmented and didn’t fade. I’m impressed by the pigment and blendability (so much that I ended up purchasing the 35F). I’m going to try setting my eyelid primer with powder and seeing if that helps. Also - I thought universal would be a whatever color, but it’s actuallt really nice to use as a diffuser! If there are some harsher lines, or the color is too intense, a bit of universal on top mutes the look (which is good because some of the colors definitelt come through more vibrant than expected)

@cianni I'm surprised that you had creasing with a primer. I've worn the palette twice, with the same primer TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance and absolutely no creasing. I normally am exclusive to NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original however on both days something was calling me to Too Faced. 

I've used the Second Nature palette yesterday and today so I have some thoughts on it.

I used some of the lighter shades yesterday, and today I used some of the darker, copper/abuurn shades. I will say that this palette is far warmer than it even appears at first glance - I've tried to use some of the shades that look less orange-toned to me, but they still lean fairly orange on me! This isn't a bad thing by any means, orange just isn't my best colour 🙂 

The brush works well for diffusing the eyeshadows, but less so for applying the shadow to my eye. Some of the shades are a little drier than I'm used to (the lighter ones mostly) but they blended out jus fine. 

I will say that yesterday I was disappointed at the creasing. Eyeshadows are fairly hit and miss for me when it comes to creasing. But I definitely had some minor creasing within 3 hours yesterday, and by the end of  my work day the shadows had completely creased. No primer whatsoever. 

ACS_0129.jpgACS_0130.jpg

The looks are beautiful! And I agree with a lot of your comments (I’m gonna do my own lil mini review later). Unrelated but what is that berry lip you’re wearing? SO gorgeous !!!

@cianni sorry for the delay - I'm wearing Pat McGrath's Club Kiss in the photo! It's a really pretty lipstick. 

Thanks for posting this @lachaton! I also got this very surprising and delightful gratis! These are my first Morphe products, so I am excited to play around and try them out! I've actually had the blending brush in and out of my cart since Morphe launched on the site, so I am pretty thrilled to have received it, feels serendipitous! Thanks!Thanks!

Looking forward to reporting back my impressions and experiences! I do love a nice fall-leaning palette, so am excited to make all these browns, oranges, and reds work!

Congratulation, @NotCrocker!  This palette is really pretty!

Congrats, @NotCrocker! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Congratulations to all of the ladies who received this gratis. The colors look beautiful. I looked up this palette on line but was unable to find it for sale in the United States. I look forward to seeing the different looks that have been created from this palette.

@Loretta55 I believe you can grab one at Ulta in the US! Or Morphe standalone stores (but I have no idea how many of them there are)

119 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • 98CA5227-C096-4A83-8E43-4585D505B2F5.jpeg
  • Morphe 3502 palette and M433 brush ❤️
  • Top to bottom : bronze,ruby,zippy,in the zone,whiz
  • From top to bottom: universal,flux,zodiac,dust,fawn,pure,contour,polished,risky,stone
  • Top to bottom : sizzle,sauce,brick,rich,brunette,amber,fire,rustic,brave,muddy
  • Top to bottom : orb,heat,spice,chestnut,so warm,tan,ablaze,terra cotta,halo,toast
  • 89D9B08C-076E-41DF-A3BB-0B9E8A5AE8A8.jpeg
  • 6584D90A-0408-4340-A707-3FE4DB6D04A7.jpeg
  • 641C0866-37F8-48DD-A9C9-64C9B970332B.jpeg
  • FDDBA398-2D00-4C2B-AE5F-EB80E4FC8A37.jpeg
  • A161A59A-923D-4CD6-A6A1-483973B04ACE.jpeg
  • FB462ACD-D8AC-4A79-9752-32A8A4160828.jpeg
  • 20181101_113513.jpg
testing