Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Iridescent Newness Is on the Horizon

** UPDATE: Drum roll please...MAC Iridescent Powders in Silver Dusk and Hyper Real Foundation in Gold!

Hello hello, Canada!

Say hello to the next Canada-only, Sephora launch! This won’t be live until tomorrow (App-only if you want to be the first to know) and we can’t spill the beans just yet but we CAN share swatches of the product in action. Tragically, we weren’t even able to get our hands on the product – it’s THAT top secret -but luckily the brand shared a little taste with us.

MAC Image.png

The FOMO is real… Look at that SHIMMER! We want it! We need it. We should probably plan a trip to visit our neighbours up North…

Can you guess which brand is releasing these iridescent beauties? Let the guessing game begin!

Re: Iridescent Newness Is on the Horizon

@TayBT,             

Hooray for Canada!  Hooray for MAC!  Yay, Sephora!   🙂

Iridescent Newness Is on the Horizon

Niiice! I'm jealous. Does Sephora in Canada always carry MAC or just this specific product? 😊 @TayBT

I see that it's MAC, I can't wait to see what these look like!

Ooooh, Canada! Stepping it up, I see 😉

This is exciting!! I can’t wait to try this 😍

This is MAC!!!!! These are OG highlighting powders that artists have been asking for years to make a comeback!  Does this mean Sephora will get the whole Supreme Beam collection @TayBT???

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 1.34.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-06 at 1.34.52 PM.png

@TayBT  well that's because I've been buying MAC for years, keep up with their releases and like I mentioned below silver dusk is pretty iconic. 😉

Is Sephora getting the whole Supreme Beam collection??? I want to know if the Hyper Real foundation will be available at Sephora too. Thx!!!!

Ohhhhh!  These are the ones you've been talking about, V!  Yay!  Now I just wish we'd get them here in the U.S., too! ❤️

Yes @Tamara76 🙂  Well they should be available now on MAC's website.

I can tell! 😉 @veronika23

Ok. Thanks @TayBT 🙂

@veronika23

I knew it was MAC the second I saw it ❤🖤 Silver Dusk is beautiful. I m' on a no buy I will admire from a distance. 

@GG84@veronika23 I also thought these would be MAC products! But I’m also on a very limited buy diet 😢 for a few agonizing months!

Oh but they are! 😉 @keana1

@TayBT I just love everything MAC makes ❣️!

I completely agree 100% @keana1

@keana1

I'm more on a no buy zero calorie diet lol 

@GG84 I know since we talked about this yesterday!😢

@GG84  yeah silver dusk is so iconic! A few years ago people were paying big money to get these from people who didn't want them anymore. I'm happy MAC decided to bring these back along with the hyper real (LOVE!!!! so freaking excited) but sad that they are LE.  😞

I remember seeing you post about the MAC iridescent powder, but forgot which colour you mentioned so I kept searching the MAC releases thread haha 😛 but yay I finally found it!! Might add silver dusk to my cart for the sale! Thanks for the recommendation @veronika23!! 😊

Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 141 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos3
  • MAC Image.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 1.34.38 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 1.34.52 PM.png
testing