Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Get to know Commodity!

Did you know Commodity partners with the world’s most talented artisans? We allow them to freely formulate from their wildest dreams, most cherished memories and deepest desires to create a unisex collection of fragrances, body bars, and candles.

More feel-good news? When possible, we use sustainably sourced ingredients  in our products—none of which are ever tested on animals or contain animal byproduct. Oh, and you’ll never encounter phthalates or parabens either.

With three collections to choose from—the rich, indulgent and luxurious Platinum Collection; the dark, complex and mysterious Black Collection; and the bright, fresh and uplifting White Collection—there’s guaranteed to be a scent or two (or three or four) that works for you.

Which Commodity fragrance are you most curious about?COMMODITY NECTAR 100ml (1).jpg

Re: Get to know Commodity!

I’m a huge fan, @Commodity. I didn’t know the brand prior to becoming a Sephora shopper, and now I’m always excited to see a new Commodity release. 

One of the most interesting and lovely purchases I’ve ever made from Sephora is the Commodity Storybook Fragrance gift set. It was a gift to myself because I wanted to learn more about fragrance components and the brand. It did not disappoint. I had such a nice experience comparing the different fragrances and learning which ones I preferred. 

I never liked floral fragrances before Commodity. But when the brand adds floral notes, like in Nectar, the result is so clean and crisp that I find myself naturally gravitating toward it. 

Mimosa was my “gateway” Commodity fragrance, but now the sky’s the limit. 

Re: Get to know Commodity!

There is nothing better than reading comments like yours @PinkEvergreen! We are so happy to hear about your discovery of Commodity. Thank you for sharing 💕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • COMMODITY NECTAR 100ml (1).jpg
testing