Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It

VIB Rouge Free ...8-Day Shipping?

Anyone else experiencing unusual delays? If this was an order or two, I wouldn't mention it never mind make a post but in the past ~three months I'd say my averaggee delivery time is six days. I just checked my order history and that's definitely the most frequent number of days it has taken for me to receive a package. (*Counting* weekends because the mail still moves through main distribution hubs on the weekends and it's not like I'm complaining about three day shipping taking four days... I'm talking over a week, consistently. And my orders are sporadic in that I'm not ordering on Fridays or something, where Sephora may not touch my order for the first time three days later, on Monday.) Also, FWIW since we're venting, I've gotten way too many cancelled orders with no notification or anything. I legitimately ordered Gucci II four times before I actually received it. Frustrating namely because I had to remember to check in until my order was either shipped or cancelled, at which point I'd reorder. And then it went out of stock right after my fourth order went through successfully. (BI Points are a nice 'we're sorry' from Sephora, but if it's because their system caused you to miss out on a product that can't be replaced... not worth very much, right?)

Re: VIB Rouge Free ...8-Day Shipping?

Yes, yes, yes! I actually emailed customer service and here is my reply:

"Due to the high volume of orders being placed , your orders may be delayed by approximately 3 – 5 business days. Your orders #68008357 and 68010294 are currently being processed at our Distribution Center. You will receive an email notification when the order ships. Depending on the selected shipping service, this may also include a tracking number."

I will say though, today marks six days since my order was placed and they won't be here for two more days.  So it's FLASH EIGHT DAY SHIPPING. 

😞 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing