Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|
Anonymous Insider

Nails

What's your favorite nail polish color? ☺️💅💕

RE: Nails

Pinks and greens. I wear all colors but don’t have many darks.

Re: Nails

Hands down without question OPI Big Apple Red....I never branch out and try others...there’s so many options but when you love a color and get stopped multiple times a day by ppl complimenting your nails asking what the color is, it’s a sign not to mess with it, right?  I’ve been wearing this color on my natural nails always complete w/ the same color so I have matching nails/toes for as long as I can remember and even quite a few of my friends have realized it’s just a classic, elegant, goes with everything polish color.  You always feel put together with this color.  Try it!!! I promise you’ll fall in love! Let me know if you do and what you think of it!!! It also seems to stay out with no chips or peeling for far longer than other colors I used to use.  It’s a winner for sure!!! Hope you try and enjoy!!! 

@Anonymous

Where do I begin?!?! 

OPI:  ◇Lincoln Park After Dark -  because shes a classic and I will never get sick of a vampy dark purple.

◇ I'm Not Really A Waitress - Everyone needs this red in their life.

◇ Mod About You - it's that milky pow soft pink that looks great on toes

◇ Got the Blues for OPI - it's basically Nars Cruella in a nail polish..the perfect cool blue red

◇ OPI on Collins Ave - everyone needs a bright orange

Anonymous Insider

So many options! 💕 I can't wait to try these! I already know they'll be fabulous! ☺️ Thank you @GG84!!! 💖💖💖

Anonymous Insider

Nails

I love all different colors. I am wearing Nails Inc Glamingo which is part of a Duo and is bright pink. I love white and red and all colors really. What is your favorite color?
Anonymous Insider

I love any color 🌈 but if i were to name one, i would have to pick bright pink 💖😁💖 @Anonymous

I tend to go for neutral polishes (love OPI's Samoan Sand) in the spring and summer and then deep, near-black colors (love the Dior holiday ones, especially the one from two years ago) in the fall and winter.

Anonymous Insider

I usually go with bright colors but those you mentioned look so pretty for those times of the year @txcatx😄💖💅 

@SparklesMan My favourite nail polish makes me feel like I can conquer the world: NAILS INC. - Gel Effect Nail Polish in St. James. It’s such a thick, easy-to-apply, glossy, and long-lasting polish. 

4C8E5B0C-400B-46D1-A435-44B9B2167B4E.jpeg

does this dry quick so you can do stuff a bit after using and not ding your polish? That’s the part that’s killing me with trying to not use shellac and let my natural nails just grow nicely and not be suffocated...But the beauty in Shellac is you walk out and can do whatever without bumping or smudging them....I’ve really wanted to try one of these gel polishes you do on your own but was wondering about the drying time and also how long it lasts w/o chipping or peeling...I love the red color ♥️😍 Thanks in advance for any info girl!! Good option to throw out! It reminded me to ask these questions I’ve wondered before purchasing!! thx!  

I recently picked up a Nails, Inc. polish for the first time (the Unicorn duo) and I LOVE them, so I'll definitely have to check this out!

Anonymous Insider

Wow thank you for sharing @PinkEvergreen! I love glossy nail polishes! 😄 this will definitely be one of the polishes i buy! 💅💖💜💕💝

@AnonymousUnidentified

I go for the vibrant bright colors...purple, fuschia, pink, aqua, etc. The fun stuff! 😋

Whatever you go with, be sure to check out the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread...show us your looks and find tons of inspriation for new shades to collect!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/Show-Me-Your-Nails-2-0/m-p/3431045#M12203

Anonymous Insider

Hello @RGbrown! Vibrant bright colors have always seemed fun to me 😄 and that sounds like a good thread that i will be checking out asap! Thank you for sharing this! 💖💜💖

@Anonymous I thinkyou should go with dark colours , you might like the ColorClub nail polish in Beyond which is a holographic black or in Eternal Beauty which is a dark purple holo as well! Or maybe if you like lighter glitter you might enjoy the ILNP in Mega (X) which is a silver holo as well! If you like reds I suggest Chanel Rouge Noir which is the name they use now for the Vamp colour which made a sensation when it came out! This colour is a must have for anyone who loves nail polish!

Anonymous Insider

Hi @keana1! Thank you so much for all of this info! I love nail polish! So i'll most likely be getting Chanel Rouge Noir along with some others. 😊💅💖

Hi @SparklesManIf I'm going to the nail salon I go for super light or super dark shades so white, light pink, charcoal or black. My favorite nail polish I own is the NAILS INC. - Unicorn Nail Polish Duo which is actually on sale right now 😄 

Let us know what you decide on!

Anonymous Insider

Hi @KatieBT! I love that color it looks sooo pretty! 💜 i will definitely let all of you know what color i decide on 💅😁💖 

Hi @SparklesMan,

I'm absolutely obsessed with the CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN - Nail Colour - The Nudes - Tres Decollete. It's a subtle pink-nude color and it's a great color for everyday wear. This nail color is definitely more on the pricey side, but my nail color never really chips and I get a lot of use out of it. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Nails

That sounds like the perfect nail polish to own! 😄 the price is worth it as long as it lasts a long time 💖💅 thank you for sharing @RaquelBT ☺️💕💞💕
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 103 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4C8E5B0C-400B-46D1-A435-44B9B2167B4E.jpeg
testing