Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Nail shapes

Me and my bff are getting our nails done in a couple of days and I wanted to know what's y'all favorite nail shape as I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to get.

RE: Nail shapes

Stilleto!

I decided on these, I'm really digging them!!

Nice color! I always go for med-long coffin/ballerina shape no fail

nice!! please post pics when u do!!!!

nice!! please post pics when u do!!!!

If you’re looking to go a little bold try the stiletto shape!

I like a coffin shape with a wider tip since I type a lot

I like a coffin shape with a wider tip since I type a lot

I love a coffin shape! Unfortunately it seems harder to find a nail tech who has completely mastered it. Maybe I just have bad luck 😂

Know what you mean... some techs only know square. Even when they say they can do ballerina 😒

I love the oval shape myself! 🙂 you can ask it to be shorter or longer as well, so it's versatile. I'm also super clutzy and end up scratching my face with any stiletto/Square shaped nails, so rounded edges work best for me!

This is my favorite nail shape.

I love almond as well. But recently I've been getting tap...

I love almond as well. But recently I've been getting tapered pointed nail- Im terrible at explaining.. Here's a pic I just took to show ya girl. (Sorry for sucky shot Im not a selfie person lol) But omg Getting your nails done will soon become an addiction! Make sure they do real acrylics and not tips- it's gluing on a fake nail over your real nail.. SO bad:( Hope I helped some what! 💜 Have fun getting them nails!

RE: I love almond as well. But recently I've been getting tap...

Thank you! I've had my nails done plenty of times before, my mom usually does gel nails on me but I've just went into getting acrylics and the almond shape was what I got last time and they worked out very well for me.

Glad it worked out girl! I love how strong the acrylic is...

Glad it worked out girl! I love how strong the acrylic is, so I'm not loosing them at work all the time haha😅

As a nail tech I'll recommend a short almond shape. Their...

As a nail tech I'll recommend a short almond shape. Their easy to work with when you're not used to having acrylics or dip. Their trendy and looks great on everyone's hand. This is snap of ones I just did the other day with dip powder.

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos9
testing