Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Ed from the Sephora Rouge Line CS

So, as some of you know, I have had some major problems with buying Formula X nail polishes in the past month with Sephora declining to ship my orders.  I've spoken with numerous assistants here on BT as well as on the Rouge Customer Service Line, and I have to say that Ed from the Rouge Line has been a Godsend! 

Ed shops online and has the same passion for everything Sephora that we all do here on BT.  He went the extra mile to explain the situation and reach out for assistance and actually came to a *solution* unlike other CS agents I called.  He's also had problems with ordering Formula X nail polishes and having his own orders canceled, so he understands my situation to a T.  He's so kind, understanding, hard-working, and ensures he does his very best! Absolute 10/10! 

Thank you so very much, Ed!  LOVE YOU BUNCHES!  If you are lucky enough to get Ed on the other line when calling the Rouge Line, then praise the Sephora gods, because you are in the BEST hands Sephora has to offer!

*Also HUGE thank you to @DaneeBT here on BT for her efforts and assistance! ❤️  There are some great individuals we have here at Sephora!  I'm thankful for you two from the bottom of my heart!

(There is no customer service 'Group' to add this to, so this will be in a random place.)

Re: Ed from the Sephora Rouge Line CS

Yay for Ed! I have been afraid to order formula x polishes for this very reason. Glad he worked everything out for you!

Go, Ed! I've never personally called the Rouge line myself because of the stories I have heard but this post makes me glad to see that there are some wonderful customer service reps out there. 

@Fernleaf, I'm so glad Ed and I were able to help you! I know how frustrating this experience has been for you and I really appreciate your understanding and patience throughout this entire process! I'll forward this to our Management Team to ensure Ed is recognized 🙂 Thank you for this sweet post.

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! What was the solution? I had similar problems, and was simply told to stop placing so many orders...so I stopped trying to give them my money. I can easily say that Sephora lost several hundred dollars from me over that, but I guess they feel it doesn't really affect them in the long run...

@Fernleaf

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing