Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Highlighter

Any recommendations for a natural looking glow?

(Light to medium skin tone)

I love the holographic trend but not sure if it suits me. 

Thanks!

RE: Highlighter

Glossier G10 tinted moisturizers is my current go to and it is super natural. It basically evens out the skin.

I’ve been using a drop or 2 of argon oil with my FAB moisturizer! Dewy glow for hours!!

What shade in fab do you use? I tried the light shade but it tends to be a little yellow.
Anonymous Insider

Highlighter

(not sold at SEPHORA) I reccomend for a sheer, natural looking highlighter the Seraphine Botanicals Natural Radiance Booster in Daisy+Pearl! It looks amazing and makes it so you don't look like a sweat monster but a nice soft glow 🙂

I really like adding a bit of hourglass highlighter shade euphoric strobe light to add a little glow.

Re: Highlighter

@3bsandoval I second Nars Fort de France and MAC Whisper of Gilt 

Nars - Fort de France is my favourite highlighter. I really enjoy Nars products.

@3bsandoval  Not sure if you're only looking for advice from men in this section, but I've tried a lot of highlighters, and the most natural-looking ones I've found are RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer or RMS BEAUTY - Champagne Rosé Luminizer

Glossier Haloscope is another good, natural option. But, I personally prefer the softer balm-like texture of the RMS highlighters.

I appreciate advice from either male or female. 

Next trip into Sephora I will have to swatch the two RMS highlighter you mentioned. Thanks for the recommendations!

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos4
testing