Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

concealer lines!! SOS

Spoiler
I cannot get my under eye concealer to look smooth

6504F725-889F-4AEB-AB21-1CD6F64E715D.jpeg

 (pardon the photo)

I’ve been getting these lines recently when I’m wearing makeup, they’re concealer that’s built up sort of?? Is this creasing or fine lines?? How do I fight it?? SOS

Re: concealer lines!! SOS

Hi I would be interested to know a few things: are you wearing anything underneath the concealer? Moisturizer/serums? Which concealer are you using? and are you setting it with any kind of powder? Does this happen right away or after a few hours? 

Without the answers to those questions I would recommend to put moisturizer on underneath and an eye cream to make sure you're prepping the skin underneath. Not sure if you are already using these or let me know if you want a recommendation! Then, it doesn't seem like you are using too much product which is great. I would set this with a powder overtop to avoid creasing. I would use a pressed powder rather than a loose one for a really natural finish. Here are some recommendations: Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil Pressed Setting Powder and you can use any fluffy brush that is kind of this shape: Saie The Fluffy Setting Powder Brush Hourglass Nº 14 Detail Setting Brush

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 6504F725-889F-4AEB-AB21-1CD6F64E715D.jpeg
testing