cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

TeamBIC Color Challenge thread image.jpg

Anyone else as thirsty for spring as we are, BIC? We know Community loves a good challenge, and in the interest of brightening things up in the coming weeks, we're kicking off a COLOR challenge! Each week, we'll be putting your creativity and makeup collections to the test by choosing one color (or combo of colors) to showcase in your look of the day. Anything goes -- eyes, lips, face, brows(?!), nails, hair… even your clothes! Go all-out with an ambitious monochrome moment, or opt for a more subtle-but-fun pop of color to add to your everyday style. We can't wait to see what you come up with. 🙂

Check out the first few weeks' themes below -- starting every Friday -- and let us know what colors we should task everyone to play with next!

[Update 5/25: it's CORAL week!]

Week 1: 3/6-3/12 - purple 🍇
Week 2: 3/13-3/19 - green (for St. Patrick's Day, of course!) 🍀
Week 3: 3/20-3/26 - yellow (or gold, aka yellow's glam cousin) 🌞
Week 4: 3/27-4/2 - magenta 💗

Week 5: 4/3-4/9 - blue 🌊

(updated!) Week 6: 4/10-4/19 - pastels 🐣

(updated!) Week 7: 4/20-4/26 - black 🕶

Week 8: 4/27-5/3 - neutrals 🍂

Week 9: 5/4-5/10 - cherry red 🍒

Week 10: 5/11-5/17 - chrome/metallic

Week 11: 5/18-5/24 - mauve 👚

Week 12: 5/25-5/31 - coral 🐠

Week 13: 6/1-6/7 - burgundy / wine red 🍷

Reply below with your colorful looks, and don't forget to share your ideas for the weeks to come!

RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Thanks babe @idanyd !

Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Finally had a free morning to play with my brand new impossible to get but thanks to @PrettyPaint  Sabrina palette.  Green all the way including lippie from Sephora Lipstories.  

Sephora LipstoriesSephora LipstoriesBlack magic Milani pencil in blackened green goldBlack magic Milani pencil in blackened green gold72E136AC-E96C-4F9B-808E-74CD9F568822.jpegA90AFD40-0ADC-414C-861F-7647FD85247C.jpeg444DC355-8E63-4DE3-ACC2-90AB84508222.jpegF6954ADB-C11D-4484-B320-225BA23740CA.jpeg

RE: Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

I’m Pretty darn sure you’re the one of very few that could pull off green lipstick. 🥰

Re: RE: Re: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Thank you @mommabear09 💚🍀 I thought about wearing it today but the last time I wore it to work a colleague was off put by it and was quite vocal Bout certain colours should not be lipstick lol.  I wasn’t in the mood for that argument but I’ve worn it out and have had other ladies ask what shade and where to buy because it was a soft creamy green that isn’t as intimidating.

@2manyperfumes you look incredible!! The green, smokey eyes are so beautiful and your lipstick looks so great!

I’m officially inspired to mix up my own green lipstick this week. Will try to rock it like you are - thanks for the inspiration!! Oh and

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

Thank you so much @KatieBT 💚😘 it’s a fun shade an a Sephora Lipstories, even better lol. Try it out, it’s fun and looks good with some glitter gloss too. 

Fewer people can pull such unique lipstick shades and you are one of them @2manyperfumes 

@2manyperfumes

@fatimamummy I was just coming in here to say that!! It's basically you and Rihanna ❤️

Aww thank you @fatimamummy 💚, it’s an interesting green because it looks good with bronze shimmers or terracotta shades.  On its own I’m surprised that it’s actually not bad and wearable.  

Stunning, @2manyperfumes! loving the Sabrina palette and the look you created! 💚

Thank you @haleyvvvv 💚I really love this palette

That lipstick shade is amazing! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @MisssE 💚, Sephora Lipstories 🥰

Nice cool toned look @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster 💚

Love it!! @2manyperfumes definitely a very forest 🌳 witchy vibes with this look!!! Enjoy that wonderful palette!!

Thank you @idanyd 💚

RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

@AlexBT using Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Vol. II palette

Re: RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Beautiful look @MisssE  You look stunning.

RE: Re: RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

Thanks so much babe! @fatimamummy

Re: RE: Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge

The eye look is amazing!! I'm living for that nude lip tho @MisssE what products did you use to create this??

testing