Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out there… Especially when it’s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeup… Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if you’re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette you’re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we aren’t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

Re: The One Palette Challenge

@lmaster  I am closer to 40 then 30 too! 

Wow! I swear I never would of guessed @ather good genes girl!

@lmaster  Not as good as yours!! You look so amazing! And gorgeous! 

@ather girl you are a sweetheart for that,,, but really you are beautiful!!

Love the depth you created in your crease. It gives so much definition to your eyes and the mascara on the top and bottom lashes really opens them up. <333

thank you so much @PenelopeBT 😊💗

thank you so much @PenelopeBT 😊💗

For second week I am going to be using 

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette

although small but the type of looks I usually wear, I can easily come up with a week of looks from it. Both matte shades are my favourite in this palette. Shimmer shades don’t transfer easily to the lids so after applying with brush first, I build them up with my finger. ECBD83BF-5020-49F3-A7C5-D949667802F5.jpeg

64D14934-E546-48B3-8EFB-2374FAF3039C.jpeg

@fatimamummy ,

Gorgeous!  You are inspiring me to go grab my own palette!

Oh @fatimamummy honey... this is just stunning on you!

Thank you dear @jozkid 

@fatimamummy GORGEOUS LOOK 🤭😍

@gonerogue  Thank you!

@fatimamummy I can't believe this look is only two shades! You made it appear very dimensional. 

Thank you @tastelikewater  But it is more of the shadow and less of my expertise. I build up quite a bit with finger and took pic in front of window so I guess that’s why the shift of colour is more reflective.

Anonymous Insider

Wow that’s it just Wow @fatimamummy 

@Anonymous  Thank you!

@fatimamummy Such a pretty look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 .

@fatimamummy I bought this for a friend but I think it’s time I buy one for myself! Your eyes look incredible and I love the colors you chose. 

Thank you @KatieBT I think you will love this mini palette.

Love this look!

1,289 Replies
testing