Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out there… Especially when it’s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeup… Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if you’re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette you’re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we aren’t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

Re: The One Palette Challenge

That looks gorgeous @RebeccaBT!

@faeriegirl Thank you so much @faeriegirl 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Such a gorgeous look. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you so much @SportyGirly125! I had fun with this palette 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Morphe 35V palette shades used:first, third and fifth shades,, and both shades by themselvesScreenshot_20190611-162818~2.png

IMG_20190611_105141966.jpg

IMG_20190611_111141817.jpg

IMG_20190611_111139530.jpg

@lmaster Wow these purple shades look amazing on you! Very beautiful 🙂

Thank you so much, very sweet of you @trishavt ♥️

@lmaster So beautiful!

Thank you so much @Cyncynn sweet beauty! ❤️

@lmaster loving these colors on you and the lippie 🥰

Aww thanks @SportyGirly125 🤗

@lmaster  Wow such a hot momma!!

Awwww @ather thank you! Uughh uu just realized why I don't wear tank tops,,, 

@lmaster  Aww why not? I’m sure it looks awesome on you!! 

@ather my lines on the exposed skin 🤦 terrible!

@lmaster  No way. You look amazing!! 

You are so sweet! @ather my chest lines reveal my true age baahaaahaaa 😂

@lmaster  your only like 25 😝

Shoot @ather wish!! Almost 40!!! 😱😫

@lmaster  No way. Look look amazing!! 

@ather that's very kind of you, thank you 😘