Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out there… Especially when it’s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeup… Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if you’re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette you’re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we aren’t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

Re: The One Palette Challenge

Thank you @ather .

this look is drop dead gorgeous @fatimamummy

this look is drop dead gorgeous @fatimamummy

Re: this look is drop dead gorgeous @fatimamummy

Thank you hun @lmaster 

That looks so pretty @fatimamummy!❤️

@faeriegirl  Thank you!

@fatimamummy So pretty! I feel like you could also use that dark brown shade as an eyeliner, too. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT  I Believe dark brown will work great as liner too.

I picked 3 PMG palettes during Memorial Day sale and I’m excited to use them for this challenge. Starting with the Bronze Temptation.

I used it yesterday for the Eid day look and today for a second look.

Today’s lookToday’s lookYesterday’s lookYesterday’s look

obsessed with that blue!! stunning!! @fatimamummy

obsessed with that blue!! stunning!! @fatimamummy

@fatimamummy  That green look 💜

@fatimamummy What a great purchase! The green is *killer* on you!

Thank you love @tastelikewater 

So beautiful on you @fatimamummy 

Thank you @PrettyPaint 

@fatimamummy such beautiful eye looks. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 

They both look fantastic @fatimamummy!

Thank you @faeriegirl 

Those are two amazing looks, @fatimamummy ! Love the green shadow 😍

Thank you @SpaceLlama The green shade is one of my favourites.

so beautiful! I'm liking the teal look so much!! @fatimam...

so beautiful! I'm liking the teal look so much!! @fatimamummy
testing