Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out there… Especially when it’s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeup… Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if you’re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette you’re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we aren’t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful NATASHA DENONA - Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Re: The One Palette Challenge

@jozkid I do too, clearly! Or at the very least, I want to keep the undertones the same. I need to start picking my work outfit first and my makeup second, because the other way around doesn't work as well. 

@tastelikewater ,

This look is very pretty on you, good shades with your eye color!

I like this combination, @tastelikewater; it's very pretty!

@tastelikewater Such a pretty look 

oh I like it @tastelikewater they are lighter toned but b...

oh I like it @tastelikewater they are lighter toned but beautiful!

The Dior Cool Palette is my current Go To. Colors are perfect, size is just right and shadows are super high quality. Great Color Load and little fall out. I'm a Cool toned redhead with Strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles on fair skin.

Love Dior! Rich, long-lasting eye shadows. I currently use Expose High Fidelity  palette and its looks so good! I do have olive skin tone , which makes them stand out more. 

Can y'all be any cuter?! I think not Smiley Wink

I think I need to do the opposite of this challenge lol. I keep going back to the same palettes over and over again, then neglecting everything else. All these Biba palette swatches are giving me major FOMO for not picking it up during the sale Smiley Surprised 

Today I used colors from the MUFE Let's Gold palette and ABH Modern Renaissance palette.  I don't know why I bought that palette!  It just doesn't work for me (except for the three light shades that I can use for highlighting).  Smiley Very Happy

I only use the cool toned shades and the shimmers in my MR palette @Titian06 lol. The other shades don't work for me either!

I finally found a challenge I can do! But for some reason, I couldn't remember the name of this thread 🤣. Also, loving all the different looks and pallettes, it's like a parade. Week 1, used  VIOLET VOSS - Fun Sized Mini Eyeshadow Palettein hg. On day one, I did kinda cheat and use the ND single from Allure's last month beauty box as a topper, eep, but otherwise, all the rest is the pallette.

@danielledanielle ,

Nice wings!  Pretty looks!

Beautiful look @danielledanielle 

great looks. And some beautiful wings in there @danielledanielle 

I love these eye looks @danielledanielle!

@danielledanielle - Your eye looks are very pretty!

awesome palette choice @danielledanielle

awesome palette choice @danielledanielle

@danielledanielle Glad you are doing this challenge. Loved the looks you did so far. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

Shades Love, passion and summer

And had to add some silver glitter from nyx IMG_20190510_134637480.jpg

IMG_20190510_134639594.jpg

@lmaster ,

The silver glitter is very pretty on you!  I love your necklace, too!  What are the stones?

They look like they could be turquoise or opal.

3 Replies