Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Jones Road Thread

A thread dedicated to all things Jones Road! A clean multi-purpose line of beauty/skincare created by Bobbi Brown (the originator of BB tho she is no longer associated with it). Would love to see it to expand into Sephora some day! Please share your photos and thoughts on her beautiful line. 

IMG_1670.jpegIMG_1680.jpegIMG_1679.jpegIMG_1684.jpeg

Re: The Jones Road Thread

New tinted shades ! 

IMG_5221.jpegIMG_5220.jpeg

The newest products. Forgot to post the  pencil. I love the looks of the nail kit. I really loved her originals! 😍

IMG_4569.jpegIMG_4570.jpeg

New Multivitamin Serum with rollerball. Sounds soothing and I’m all in for a good depuff! 

IMG_5825.jpegIMG_5826.jpeg

Mini Miracle Balm Set is here. Fun way to try these guys! Pics ala IG. 

IMG_3712.jpegIMG_3714.jpeg

New kit plus holiday kits coming tonight at 12 AM EST. 

IMG_3947.jpegIMG_3971.jpeg

New nude - toned lip pencils. Sharpeners are separate it appears. 

IMG_2189.jpegIMG_2190.jpeg

New brow gel out today. 5 shades. IMG_2516.jpegIMG_2517.jpeg

This is a nice addition ! 

IMG_0804.jpeg

@tsavorite you may like this. 

It’s not the Chanel mirror but this one is free with $100 purchase. It’s cute!

IMG_1830.jpeg

I have been a Bobbi Brown fan for YEARS! I was so excited to see Jones Road Beauty come to life. I had to try some of her products and they are Bobbi quality (for anyone that is not familiar, this means HIGH QUALITY)! Her new eyeshadows are stunning and blend to perfection. The Best Eyeshadow in the shade Ash is the most gorgeous everyday matte medium gray taupe color. It looks beautiful on everyone and you can easily dress it down for day or dress it up for night. 

Totally agree with you @BeautyBabe18 , it’s great quality! I love Ash and Patina so much! 💞

Thanks for starting this thread, @Sunnysmom ! 💖💖💖  I still haven't tried this brand.  I really like the Dusty Rose bronzer you swatched, so it may happen sooner rather than later.

I thought you had started a thread too.  Maybe it was archived or deleted due to inactivity? 😖

I remember your old thread @Sunnysmom! I was considering Dusty Rose so I remember your swatches from before. I just ordered MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Barely Blushing so I won't order it yet but i wanted to let you know you weren't imagining things!

Oh thank you thank you @curlychiquita ! 🤗🥰 I am feeling much better!! I know I’m old and all but sheesh this was starting to worry me!! 😳😂 Oh I bet that new Mario in Barely is going to be so so pretty and soft on you! Same as Dusty Rose would be should you decide to add that too. It’s such a cool alternative for a bronzer. She nailed it! 😍 

Yay for validation, @curlychiquita !  😊  

Thanks @Titian06 ! See?! 🤷🏻‍♀️I thought so too!! I thought I was a bit nutty! 🤪 Maybe that’s what happened. You def. need to try some of her line, I think you’d really like it. 🤗

Here are some of my past Jones Road pics . Tagging a few folks who may be interested in this thread.

@aviscardi @blackkitty2014 @tsavorite 

IMG_7409.jpegIMG_7420.jpegIMG_7146.jpegIMG_7148.jpegIMG_7153.jpegIMG_7158.jpegIMG_7173.jpegIMG_1180.jpegIMG_1183.jpegIMG_9832.jpegIMG_9830.jpeg

My favorite products so far are the lips and cheeks, bronzers and brushes. Also Patina eye shadow. These bronzers are so pretty as blush. Easy to use, flattering shades for all. Mascara is very effective tho tough to remove! Love to see what else people have bought! 

Thanks so much for the swatches @Sunnysmom ! I still haven't found anything from this brand that screams "must buy" to me but I understand the appeal. 

I get it @makeitup305 ! I think their wearability and understatement are what I like so if you’re more of a bold makeup person they probably don’t seem too exciting! Lol. But the shadows, blush, lips and brushes are very good if you ever do. 😊

Thank you so much for putting all these swatches together, @Sunnysmom! I definitely see some shades that I may need to pick up. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 212 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos31
  • IMG_1670.jpeg
  • IMG_1680.jpeg
  • IMG_1684.jpeg
  • IMG_1679.jpeg
  • IMG_7409.jpeg
  • IMG_7148.jpeg