cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Instagram Trend Thread

Happy Pink Wednesday, Y'all!

I spend a lot of time on Instagram and I've had a lot of fun creating and looking at posts for different Insta Trends like Pink Wednesday, Too Faced Tuesday, Makeup Mess Monday, Shelfies, What's in my Clear Bag, Skincare Mini-Fridges and so many more!!!  

I thought it would be fun to start a thread here where we can share our pics that fit in certain Instagram themes - they can be from one of the categories above, looks you've seen trending on IG or anything similar!  And don't worry if you're not on IG - this is a great way to join in on the fun!!!

I'll start off with some Pink Wednesday and Clear Bag fun!

121218pinkwednesday.png

013019clearbag.jpg

Re: The Instagram Trend Thread

I saw one today for "MiniMonday" & I thought it was so cute Heart mostly because it is SO relatable Smiley Wink 

kat.PNG

Happy Texture Tuesday again, y'all! ❤️

022519rainbowtexture.jpg

Spoiler
This is Truly Organic Unicorn Fruit Body Butter - I think it was on the wishlist of at least half the ladies participating in this year's Galentine's Day Exchange - lol!  It literally looks, smells and feels like buttercream frosting and it is super duper moisturizing!

Happy Texture Tuesday, y’all!!!!C797700F-2615-4C60-918F-FB37AA6FF1A3.jpeg

Just popping in to say hi!  Life is crazy rn, but I will catch up soon!!!💗💗💗💗

Nice pic @Tamara76! Now I wanna know what those are. 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 I tagged the brands on my IG, but didn't write them all down ... I may be able to figure them out via some sleuthing - lol! ❤️

@Tamara76 Love your pics! So pretty 🙂 I haven’t posted to IG in a while but I do like shelfie pics since I’m more into skin and hair care now. 

Please share if you do post, @trishavt !  So happy to see you around, girl! ❤️

This is such a food idea @Tamara76  I stink at posting on IG so I love to see these themes.  Such beautiful photos!

Awww - Thank you so much, @michelleshops ! ❤️

@Tamara76 Love this thread as Instagram is a great source for beauty and fashion inspiration. I also love the #skincaresunday hashtag as well as the #makeupoftheday tag. Love a good food picture, too (#instafoodie) lol

<333

OMG!  I love looking at food pics, too, @PenelopeBT !  Please feel free to share your pics here, too! ❤️

Great pics as usual T! What's in that blue bottle in the last pic? @Tamara76 

Thank you so much, V!   It is Scandic Beauty Mjuk Smooth Resurfacing Serum.  It is a Vitamin A Serum balanced with Algae, Cranberry, Honeysuckle flower extracts, Sea Buckthorn, Starflower, and Chamomile essential oils for anti-aging.  It is a newer Scandinavian brand and I'm really excited about it!  @veronika23 

Ohhh where did you get it? You'll have to tell me how you like it! @Tamara76 

@veronika23The brand actually gifted me the serum, but you can order direct from their site.  It has seriously lasted me soooo long - I am still using it!  The problem is that I got botox shortly after I started using it and my botox just recently wore off, so now I'll really be able to see  how well it works!

Oh, so cool @Tamara76 !  I love this idea Heart Can't wait to see all the neat posts!

Thank you, @ZombieMetroAnt ! ❤️

Happy pink Wednesday @Tamara76!309A1E92-EDF0-44BA-9A73-0F3726AEEDBA.jpeg

@faeriegirl Great pic! I've been using the Drunk Elephant Framboos Glycolic Night Serum every night for the past three weeks and in conjunction with my weekly T.L.C Babyfacial treatment, my skin is baby soft. <3333

Oh nice!!!! I have a similar comb to that Sephora one and can't live without it! 😄 @faeriegirl 

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 221 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos6
  • 121218pinkwednesday.png
  • 013019clearbag.jpg
  • 309A1E92-EDF0-44BA-9A73-0F3726AEEDBA.jpeg
  • C797700F-2615-4C60-918F-FB37AA6FF1A3.jpeg
  • 022519rainbowtexture.jpg
  • kat.PNG