cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

A place to help each other find dupes or color match. 🙂

I often find myself looking up products that I wish I could find a dupe for or seeing something and trying to match the color. Thought this be the best place to ask 😉

RE: So are u telling me that medline cleanser which i use at...

@ELNene17 YES!!! Lol! I was blown away as well but it works like a charm!

RE: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

This also goes for any oval brush. If cleansed with soap and water, it could take up to a week to dry completely.

posible diety dupes

For science: possible Illamasqua Deity dupes. the long swatch down the center of my arm is Deity

Re: posible diety dupes

20171230_150546.jpg

Thanks for the swatches @moxiepancakes! 🙂

Thank you @moxiepancakes! And thanks for bumping this thread that has been missing for too long!

Re: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

In case you missed out on the Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick from a few years ago Becca Vanilla Quartz is actually a really great tone and formula dupe, just a touch lighter. 

Found this one by accident.

are there any (good) dupes yet for the ud naked heat pallet? its exactly the kind of eyeshadow colors im looking for but the price is making me nervous...

There's an NYX Palette that looks pretty good.

Re: THE DUPE THREAD!

@veronika23 I recently bought Hourglass's 1.5 mm mechanical gel eyeliner in Canyon (brown black) and was impressed with it.  The problem was that it was $18 and only lasted about a month, which I read was typical.  Does anyone know of a good dupe that is less expensive?  Thanks!

Does anyone know of a dupe for the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator? It's sooooo pretty and easy to apply, but I just can't justify that $42 price tag 😞 Even something in the $20-$30 range would be more reasonable for me.

Something like Glossier Haloscope in Quartz maybe? It's $...

Something like Glossier Haloscope in Quartz maybe? It's $22. Or Nudestix All over Face Color in Hey Honey ($30) or Illumi-Naughty (I think that one is more cool toned though). I also recommend the NYX Bright Idea stick in Chardonnay Shimmer if you want something more affordable but still really good.

Any recommendations for a cruelty-free alternative to Nars Orgasm liquid blush?  Potentially with a little less glitter

I adored this and was on the verge of purchasing before they changed their animal testing policy 😧

@Madeline7 Try Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore 03.

@Madeline7 Try Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore 03.

Maybe Inglot AMC Face Blush in 92. They have some swatche...

Maybe Inglot AMC Face Blush in 92. They have some swatches on YouTube. They also don't test on animals.

Does anyone know a good dupe for "corner office" and "invincible" by Formula X?

@Etoilefilante

Zoya has great polishes and wide color range! And until 7/7, you can take advantage of their Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale. Use code 3COLOR

(that makes most of their polish only $5 each...no excuse not to stock up! 😄 )

For reference, here are the images I found for Corner Office and Invincible:

formula x corner office.jpg

Sephora-Formula-X-Nail-Polish-Invincible-Swatch-Review.jpg

For Corner Office, Mia (first) or Piper (second) look to be close. 

Zoya_Nail_Polish_in_Mia_450.jpg

Zoya_Nail_Polish__Piper_450.jpg

Brigitte is a bit darker and perhaps a bit duskier, but could be a nice option as well:Zoya_Nail_Polish_in_Brigitte_454.jpg

For Invincible, you might consider Chantal 

Zoya_Nail_Polish_in_Chantal_454.jpg

or Tatum

ZOYA_POLISH_TATUM_450.jpg

or Jacqueline

Zoya_Nail_Polish__Jacqueline_454.jpg

I have been using Cargo's Dark Bronzer, and went to buy a new one and its pulled from Canada. I realize I can still order online but with a $16 shipping charge. Does anyone know a good dupe for this dark bronzer that I can hopefully find in Canada? 

If anyone was interested in blue lippie comparisons.  I took the liberty of putting that red "X"...

00000.JPG

Dupe for Jaclyn Hill x Becca Rosè Sprtiz Blush ?

Some possible dupes:

-NYX HD Blush in Intuition

-Laura Geller Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Peach Delight or Fruit Punch

-MAC Extra Dimension Blush in Sweets for my Sweet

-MAC Mineralize Blush in Petal Power

1 Reply
testing