Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Smashbox Petal Metal

Has the new smashbox petal metal collection been removed from the website? When I find links, it says product not carried. Super confused

Smashbox Petal Metal

I bought Rosemantic today in Ottawa. It's GORGEOUS!

Re: Smashbox Petal Metal

@IrisKatherine I just called my store in Chicago and they have it out for sale now. Which is great because of the discount. I'll be picking up some pieces from it tomorrow. Hopefully they won't be sold out!

Not sure if it’s different in the states, but I already saw 2 of the stores in vancouver area selling this collection. Hopefully u r able to get it soon too!

According to trendmood, "all stores" should have it on the 23rd...I would assume Sephora is included in that. 

Check with your local SiJCP, if you have one in your location. The highlighters (and other collection items) were available to purchase at a Sephora inside JCPenney in my area when I was there yesterday. I bought one, but was definitely surprised to see them because they are not online or in my regular freestanding Sephora.

Hi @IrisKatherine,

I'm sorry, this collection is currently unavailable on our website! We do not have a specific launch date at this time, so please stay tuned. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

@RaquelBT Why was it shown as an app-only exclusive a couple days ago? Is the digital team staging things straight to the production servers again?

Hi @fieldsofclover,

I sincerely apologize about this. Unfortunately, I do not have any insight to why this item is not available on the app as well at this time. I've sent the information you've provided to the appropriate department, so they can further investigation into this. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
testing