Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Revive Old Favorites

Anyone like me and have a whole pile of eyeshadow palettes, or old favorite beauty (makeup & skincare) products that seem to get pushed to the back of our drawer and completely forgotten about? Let's revive those old favorites. They were our go-to for a reason. Are your old favorites still around or have they been discontinued? Is your old favorite, still a current fave? Share what you have in your stash that you want to revive and give a second chance.
makeup haul.jpeg

Re: Revive Old Favorites

@AMK721  so true! I've been cleaning and de-cluttering a lot these last few weeks and I've been playing a lot in my NATASHA DENONA - Safari All Matte Eyeshadow Palette! I love the mattes and it has my all-time favorite shadow color: Lotus. The selection of mattes is so nice as a backdrop for my other palettes when I'm playing. It really offers such a nice selection of everyday useable colors that aren't just more neutrals like almost everything else I own lol

In my purging I also stumbled across my brow products! I'd forgotten how much I used to use and like those, and they still look great when I remember to actually use them. It's been nice during this slower time to rediscover my love for makeup

@BrutalitopsOooooo I just ordered the NATASHA DENONA - Safari All Matte Eyeshadow Palette. I have an addiction to palettes and told myself NO MORE lol. Well that didn't last long when I saw that beauty on sale so I had to grab it.

With that being said, I really am trying to shop my own stash. I recently got out my Viseart Tryst Eyeshadow Palette 0.49 oz/ 14 g the colors are so pretty for spring.

@AMK721at its current price it's a steal! That viseart palette is gorgeous too! I've had to talk myself out of that one so many times, I just have so many pink and purple shades already

I'm so glad I grabbed it! I'm a sucker for a good deal.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • makeup haul.jpeg
testing