Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Rare beauty brushes problem

I need HELP!!! I love rare beauty and all of their products but i bought the foundation brush and the concealer brush and although i LOVE them. I’ve had problems. I’ve had A LOT of fall out. I dont know if its normal, if its a rare beauty issue or my issue. I am kind of disappointed. I want to re-purchase these brushes but im scared of re purchasing rare beauty because the ones i have are my second pair cause the first pair i had, the part between the wood and the metal got loose. I was thinking of the hourglass brushes but i dont know. I have t heard any complaints about rare beauty or hourglass brushes but i’ve had issues with rare so i want to know. HELP PLEASE! 

Re: Rare beauty brushes problem

@avhappy, so sorry to hear about your brush woes.  I have only one RB brush, and it's holding up okay.  Try contacting customer service in regards to the bristle fall out.

Also, you mention the wood and brush ferrule were loose, try to make sure when you clean brushes, that water doesn't get into the ferrule via the brush head by hanging them upside down to dry (a brush drying rack, you can get them off of places like amazon, temu, etc etc) and using a microfiber towel (or any towel) to squeeze out as much water as possible.  I have one or two brushes (older) than jiggle like the way you described, so I am very particular about washing them and will also use a daily brush spray on them more frequently vs a deep wash.

In regards to Hourglass, they are very nice, I don't any of them either so I can't attest to performance, but maybe someone else can.  Other brush brands that are reputable and a little lower in cost are Sephora Collection, BK Beauty, Sigma Beauty, Real Techniques, Elf, Mac and Morphe if you're looking for synthethics.   For natural brushes, there are Wayne Goss, Sonia G, Rephr.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing