Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Palettes, Quads & Eyeshadow Galore!

Hey lovelies! 

First and foremost I want to wish everyone a happy new year! 🎉🎉🎉
I'm on the hunt for a creamy, and pigmented eyeshadow quad, or palette! And was wondering what your favorites are? 

To give you a brief idea of what I love, I swear by the Charlotte Tilbury quads and usually go for either bronzy tones or earth tones. I also love cream shadows, from CT as well as Chanel and Dior. 

What are your favorites and what would be your suggestions? 

Re: Palettes, Quads & Eyeshadow Galore!

I've been traveling the past month and I've honestly been loving my custom quad with MAC and Colourpop shadows. I left all of my palettes back home but I surprisingly don't feel like I'm lacking.. 

I also love Colourpop's Super Shock shadows. They make my favorite cream shimmer/metallic formula. 😄

I have a Mac Custom palette but I just never reach for it, I find it too shalky and not as smooth to blend. But you're the second person to suggest Colorpop so I'll definitely be checking them out! Thanks for the recommendations. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Palettes, Quads & Eyeshadow Galore!

Happy New Year to you!! I recently purchased and am now in love with my Tarte Tartelette In Bloom

The Huda beauty Obsessions palettes are to die for! They're small enough to toss in your bag and have amazing pigment/blend-ability. I have the mauve obsessions and it's wonderful!

Ah Definitely thinking of checking it out now! It looks so cute, but felt like it was a bit pricey for Huda and the Size but I think I'll be giving it a try!

RE: Palettes, Quads & Eyeshadow Galore!

Since it first came out I’ve been in love with the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette.

Re: RE: Palettes, Quads & Eyeshadow Galore!

Is the formula still the same? The whole subculture fiasco kind of drove me away from the brand. 

Anonymous Insider

Hello and happy new year! I love CT quads and I am aware how difficult it is to find anything better. Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic is on the same quality level - some of the palettes have less shimmer than others. Tom Ford Honeymoon is a recent addition to my collection and so far I like it better than my other Tom Ford quads in terms of intensity and pigmentation.

Below is my review of the MJ Eye-Conic Glambition.

https://youtu.be/7WYQsJvblYE

The gold shade was to die for! Thanks for linking the video though, was extremely helpful!

honestly lately I've only been reaching for my colourpop...

honestly lately I've only been reaching for my colourpop eyeshadow palettes and single shadows, you should definitely give them a try since they are pretty affordable so you're not risking much!

Re: honestly lately I've only been reaching for my colourpop...

Ah I walked into a sephora couple days ago, and saw the palettes just didn't have the chance to swatch them. Are they creamy? Because the colors are absolutely stunning!

I dont know about the sephora ones since I usually order...

I dont know about the sephora ones since I usually order straight from their website but i love the quality! they are super creamy and blend really well with minimal fall out, they are also more pigmented than a lot of my mac shadows

Re: I dont know about the sephora ones since I usually order...

Definitely going to be checking them out, thanks for the suggestion! ♥

CT is also my favorite of all times!

I recommend Tom Ford as well if you haven’t tried it.

Every palette is beautiful. 

What did you think of the newest holiday palette? 

Also, I was thinking of giving it a go (Tom Ford) since Charlotte used to work with the brand before she created her own. 

Any suggestions for which palette I should get first? 

I don’t like big TF palette. The quads are the best. I have golden mink, seductive rose, honeymoon, and #20. 

Anonymous Insider

Try the Honeymoon Quad. It was love at first touch.

Definitely will! 

I've heard a lot about it, hopefully this time around it isn't out of stock everywhere.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing