Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

No makeup makeup look

I'm looking for makeup that will give me that no makeup makeup look. I want to have that clean sleek face without the buildup.

Re: RE: No makeup makeup look

I've heard of Tiger grass correcting treatment. My aunt swears by it, but I never really gave it much thought. Thank you for the recommendation!

No makeup makeup look

tinted moisturizer with spf blush highlighter curled eyelashes no mascara clear brow gel and lipstick this is my everyday look and people never believe me when I say I'm wearing makeup lol

Re: No makeup makeup look

Wow, never even occurred to me to use tinted moisturizer. I love your idea! Thank you so much!

YMMV of course as different products will show differently on various skin types and tones, but for me my HG no-makeup face is mostly just IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with a dash of mascara, light brow pencil to give a hint of definition and some sheer lipstick or gloss (right now, I've just been using the BITE Agave Lip Mask in Smashed for a dash of warmth). If I put anything else on its just a quick swipe of highlighter on cheek and brow bones and that's it. The IT Cosmetics CC Cream does double duty as SPF and coverage (no need for concealer for when I use this too) so that also saves time. It doesn't always play super nice with dry skin, so a little moisturizer under it may be necessary for some people. I'm using Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day cream on dry winter skin days.

Thank you!! I'll definitely look up these products. 

I have never heard of this no makeup makeup collection! But looking through the links you provided, I am liking what it has to offer. Thank you for the suggestion!

You're welcome!  I've really liked them!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 68 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing