Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

New Sephora Favorites inside JCPenney

A few new Sephora Favorites inside JCP kits spotted today at my local JCPenney store... Those can be my favorites to snag when the product mix and value are right. Wanted to share with my fellow beauty fans.

IMG_0207.jpegIMG_0208.jpegIMG_0209.jpegSiJCP spinoff on "Beauty Sleep Set"?SiJCP spinoff on "Beauty Sleep Set"?IMG_0218.jpeg

Last but not least, Summer Sun on the Fly. I posted a preview of Sephora’s official Sun Safety kit (yet to be released) in “Skincare Aware” about a week ago and, as I’d mentioned, I was a little underwhelmed with it. So I was looking forward to seeing “on the fly” offerings for this year. And here they are!

IMG_0219.jpegIMG_0220.jpeg

I also found a version of this kit at a standalone Sephora store. Same price point, but some of the products are different:

IMG_0221.jpegIMG_0222.jpeg

I am torn between these last two kits. The regular Sephora kit has 6 products total, 2 out of which are sunscreens, besides the stated value is certainly much higher! But I already have an unopened Watermelon Glow moisturizer in the queue to get through, plus enough Bum Bum Cream to last awhile – and I don’t think I fancy the hassle of figuring out how to successfully work self-tanning drops (which are the full-size product)... The JCP kit, on the other hand, has the same size SuperGoop and Sugar balm, IGK First Class dry shampoo (which I love!) and Brazilian Bod Buff (which I’m sure to love the scent of, while the product itself is new to me). But lower value for the same price. Which would you pick?

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos9
  • IMG_0208.jpeg
  • IMG_0207.jpeg
  • IMG_0209.jpeg
  • SiJCP spinoff on "Beauty Sleep Set"?
  • IMG_0218.jpeg
  • IMG_0219.jpeg
  • IMG_0220.jpeg