cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Need help with ingredients

9BBFE29E-4793-4866-8B6A-443B468D4338.jpeg

So I’m confused about the rare beauty’s foundation because I don’t know if it’s water based, oil based, or silcone based. Even their primers are confusing, like they have one that water based and one that is silcone based. I even used it with a silcone primer and mineral oil based moisturizer before with it and it didn’t break up or lose color and it lasted all day. The only reason why I thought it was silcone based was because a lady who helped me told me it was but looking at the ingredients I’m confused. And if it is a water based foundation, is using the Neutrogenana hyro boost moisturizer and the urban decay all nighter primer okay to use it with. If not, tell me what moisturizer and primer will go best with the foundation for combination skin and for hot weather.

Re: Need help with ingredients

That's a really good question! @SadOfBeauty I wouldn't say it's water or silicone based because of the first couple ingredients, I would lean more twords oil then silicone, here's what I researched for the first ingredient from the lesielle website

Screenshot_20210802-123710.png

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • 9BBFE29E-4793-4866-8B6A-443B468D4338.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20210802-123710.png
testing