cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Looking for a dewy blush

Hi!

I'm looking for a Liquid or Cream Blush with a slightly dewy or very dewy finish...

I have a tiny sample of Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush in "Believe" and I love it!

But, I'm wondering what other Brands and Blushes everyone recommends...

Thank you so much!💕

Re: Looking for a dewy blush

Have you considered laying a product over your blush to achieve a dewy look? Definitely go with a cream or liquid base, but the Gucci Luminous Face & Lip Gloss 0.14 oz/ 4 g might be exactly what you need! I have a few Rare Beauty liquid blushes but I have the Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Minette & MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush on my list of blushes to try! Someone else recommended Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Magic Hour & I 100% think it'd be great too, I have a friend that wears it on her lips & cheeks and it's so lush. Best of luck! 💕

I love MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush , it is not sticky and adds a dewy blush to my face. It doesn't last all day long though, but it is so easy to apply that you can always keep it in your purse.

Hi!

I've been looking at the Tower 28 Blush/lip for a while...it looked really nice! I'm gonna have to try it!

I love that it's Multi-Use!

I also have Westman Atelier on my list too! Lol

And, I just looked at the Gucci product you mentioned...you might be right, that's probably exactly what I need! Have you tried it?? If so, is it sticky?

I was surprised how nice the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Blush sample was! I don't usually buy "celebrity" brands...but I might have to make an exception! Lol

Thank you so much for your help!

I hope you have a great day!💖

@Suzanne713 @I have tried the Gucci Luminous Face & Lip Gloss 0.14 oz/ 4 g It is a bit tacky and it’s not a lot of product for the price so it wasn’t a repurchase for me. 

Thank you so much!

I've been looking at the Tower 28 Blush for a while!

I'll check out the others!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing