Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

LORAC Unzipped Palette

We swatched LORAC's Unzipped palette, available exclusively at Sephora, to see how the colors compared on different skin tones. What do you think?

LORAC_swatched.jpg

Shop LORAC Unzipped Palette> http://seph.me/wzeBZY 

Re: LORAC Unzipped Palette

Can anyone tell me how this compares to the classic Urban Decay Naked Palette? It looks like there might be some color overlap, but then again, this appears to have some burgundy/purplish tones. If you have both, I'd love to hear a comparison. 

I bought this palette about 6 months ago and everytime i go to use it, it makes my eyes look orange. every color that i try had an orange undertone on me and i just really dont like it at all. If the colors looked EXACTLY how they do in the pan, i would love it, but this did just not work for me.

I love this palette. So pigmented and great looking on the eyes! Lorac has awesome shadows. LOVE!

Doesn't help me. I'm a medium warm tone, and none of those tones match me...

Great swatches!  I admit that I love the Lorac Unzipped palette over the UD Naked.  The colors are so rich and so beautiful.  Loving Unzipped so much has convinced me to purchase the Lorac Pro Palette.

LOVE this palette! I really think the quality is just as great as the single pans and the colors are all beautiful and compliment each other really well. I have olive skin and the browns/pink suit me better than a lot of the other palettes on the market with more cooler, black tones.

I wrote a review on this palette as well as posted tons of pics on my beauty/lifestyle blog to share how great I think it is. Type "Harpers-shadow" into your search engine and look me up! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

colors on fingers weren't too helpful to me.  I would love to see them on various colors of faces, on the eyes.  Thanks!

Thank you for posting the images on different skin tones!  Great idea!

Anonymous Insider

agreed, we should be able to zoom in to see how the colors look on the different skin tones.... I do like the shades but I'd like to see it more closely on the skin...

they look simply stunning on the dark skin tone! 

Completely agree -- will be purchasing this palette in the near future, as the bronze shades are amazing.

Anonymous Insider

I think the picture should be zoomable... I can't tell a thing from that distance.

Smiley Sad

why did you do this? we cannot see

😞

Anonymous Insider

If you hold down the CTRL button on the keyboard and roll the mouse roller forward, your monitor screen will enlarge giving you the effect of a zoom.

Anonymous Insider

hahahahaha.  I totally agree.

You can save the picture to your computer and zoom in on the photo for a closer look.

Good advice, thanks, now I can actually see 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I agree- can't really see.

I recently purchased this palette and I have been using this everyday! I absolutely love it! Cat Very Happy (and this is off the topic, but I love these little cat smiley faces Sephora has added)

-Rutile

I love this palette!! One of my favorites for sure 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 21 Contributors
Photos1
  • LORAC_swatched.jpg
testing