Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Just a Girl I Used To Know

I do not even want to admit out loud how much money I spend on makeup annually, itโ€™s truly embarrassing! I would say 80% of my business has gone to Sephora over the years. I was one of the companyโ€™s biggest fans, always recommending them to my friends and family because of their fast shipping and receiving 3 samples per order. Being a Rouge member has always been something I was proud of and I truly thought all the benefits made shopping almost exclusively at Sephora worth it. Then a little while ago they cut out one of the samples and I was really bummed about that! I think it shouldโ€™ve stayed 3 at least for the Rouge members. If Iโ€™m spending thousands of dollars on make up every year I think I deserve 3 lousy samples, especially considering that half the products I currently use started off as samples for me! But anyways, I got over it and dealt with 2 samples and THEN...the shipping. The other main part about being Rouge was the 2 day flash shipping; THEY STOPPED THAT TOO! Iโ€™m sorry but I am not going to pay $15 a year to get my products in 2-3 business days when other websites do that for free! I guess the point of all of this is that Iโ€™m very disappointed. I truly miss the company Sephora once was and I truly hope they reevaluate their new procedures and keep their loyal consumers in mind!

Re: Just a Girl I Used To Know

@SheenaBeena33  Rouges still get free Flash shipping. All you have to do is select it as your tier gift from the Rewards Bazaar when you re-Rouge. 

Re: Just a Girl I Used To Know

Thank you, Iโ€™ll definitely be doing that! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing