Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Creasing under eye

I am having no luck with any concealer that doesn’t crease or dry up and flake under my eyes.

I’ve done hydrating under eye pads, eye cream, exfoliate and use moisturizing creams. I have even tried primer first then apply concealer and then bake. Switched from a beauty blender to a makeup brush.

just having no luck… help!

Re: Creasing under eye

Try the Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid ! It doesn't crease or pill. For more makeup tips you should honestly search on TikTok. There are people out there giving great advice! 

have you tried mixing it with a moisturizer or serum? 

Have you tried using a eye primer before applying your eye makeup? I have found that it not only makes my makeup last longer, it also helped with my fine lines. 

Which eye primer do you recommend? 
I have tried the urban decay ones and still creases with my fine lines

I will tell you what has finally worked for me.  I have tried several different products and methods.  But this has been working now.  I do use an eye cream but now right under my eye. I dab it on the orbital bone under the eye. And I do smooth a face primer under the eye as well as the entire face.   My foundation goes on to my under eye area as well making sure that it’s all smoothed out in the area.  

I use a small dab of Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector  ( it comes in 2 colors I think) under my eyes.

Now I are in my concealer.  But, all are creamy. And I have found through trial and error, that I can’t use as much as some folks can.  So my concealers right now are NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ;  Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Light Illuminating Smoothing Concealer Oatmeal ; #Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer; tarte SEA Power Flex™ Full Coverage Vegan Concealer .  

And I have changed my concealer brushes also.   I use tarte SEA Hydrocealer™ Concealer Brush or #Sephora Collection number 57 concealer brush, or SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Concealer Brush #71 ; or Real Technique expert concealer brush.  These have made such a difference in spreading my concealer, which I do very gently.

And lastly, I do not BAKE  my concealer.  For me that caused awful creases.

I hope some of this helps 🥰 @marec88 

I’ve tried a few of those concealers and still no luck… but I am using the born this way one and I like the coverage but it stays wet and tacky… and then the lines eventually show up again.

@marec88  I’m sorry it didn’t work out 

Hi @marec88 ! Have you tried mixing a pin needle drop of beauty oil with your concealer?

What’s beauty oil? 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing