Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Contour?

Suggestions for contour palette? I've been wanting to buy a new contour palette something that would compliment my medium tan olive skin? The one i use right now is a little to warm for me. So any suggestions for a good cool tone contour palette would be great. 😄

RE: Contour?

I don't like Kat Von D as it brought greyish tones on me. I have the same complexion as you do. Try Tarte contour palette volume III. It's on sale now for $34.

Re: Contour?

@ericapzs I highly recommend Kat Von D as well. I got it back when she didn't offer single pans but now you can pick and choose! I usually mix Sombre and Shadowplay to get a neutral contour shade. 

If i purchase it i'll definitely take your advice! This is a top 5 right now!

myumew wrote:

@ericapzs I highly recommend Kat Von D as well. I got it back when she didn't offer single pans but now you can pick and choose! I usually mix Sombre and Shadowplay to get a neutral contour shade. 

RE: Contour?

Kat Von D’s contour kit is my all time favorite product. Not only is it refillable so you don’t have to purchase a whole other palette when you hit pan, but the banana shade is also included in this palette along with 5 other shades, two of them being a warm/cool contour that are perfect for mixing to alter the undertone you want to achieve.

Re: RE: Contour?

I don't see myself using the peach shade or the lightest contour color. Should i just buy the refillable pans and put them in a z-palette? Are the pans magnetic? The banana shade looks beautiful!  This was one of the palettes on my favorites list.

caitlynawilson wrote:
Kat Von D’s contour kit is my all time favorite product. Not only is it refillable so you don’t have to purchase a whole other palette when you hit pan, but the banana shade is also included in this palette along with 5 other shades, two of them being a warm/cool contour that are perfect for mixing to alter the undertone you want to achieve.

natasha denona, if you can afford it

I haven't heard much about that contour palette. What's so special about it?

rabsters wrote:

natasha denona, if you can afford it

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing