Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Calling All Color-Matching Sleuths!

Hey Guys! I’ve been looking for these lipstick/tint/balm/whatever colors I’m wearing in these pics foreverrrr (I’m on the left in the first one). I’ve found a bunch that I like, but none that really match them exactly (or almost exactly) in opacity, tint, consistency, etc. Are any of you able to give me some recommendations for lip colors that look like the ones I have on? Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance to whoever responds to this! I promise you’ll be giving me my favorite holiday present this year. (Btw, I’m sorry these pics are so awkwardly large. I would make them smaller, but I genuinely don’t know how to or if you can even do it.)

What is thissssssWhat is thissssssThis is not the same color as the first pic, but I don’t know what it is and it’s a close-up of a similar tint to the first one.This is not the same color as the first pic, but I don’t know what it is and it’s a close-up of a similar tint to the first one.So, I don’t know why this picture is sideways, but this color was called “THESE DAYS” by Ilia…but it’s from about 6 or 7 years ago and they don’t make it anymore. I’ve been hunting down a dupe for this for AGES, but I can’t seem to find oneSo, I don’t know why this picture is sideways, but this color was called “THESE DAYS” by Ilia…but it’s from about 6 or 7 years ago and they don’t make it anymore. I’ve been hunting down a dupe for this for AGES, but I can’t seem to find one 

Re: Calling All Color-Matching Sleuths!

@heartsmyface thank you so much! I will be trying both, haha.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • What is thissssss
  • This is not the same color as the first pic, but I don’t know what it is and it’s a close-up of a similar tint to the first one.
  • So, I don’t know why this picture is sideways, but this color was called “THESE DAYS” by Ilia…but it’s from about 6 or 7 years ago and they don’t make it anymore. I’ve been hunting down a dupe for this for AGES, but I can’t seem to find one
testing