Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Blush Recommendations

I have a powdered blush I'm pretty sure is older than me that I found from my mom and I've been using it for the past 2 years and it is my holy grail of powder blush!! But it's about to be out in its next 4 uses and the company doesn't run anymore and ive never used anyother blush. So I'm letting go of it and need new POWDER blush recommendations❤️

Tags:

Re: Blush Recommendations

Hi! MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Dash 

I love it so much but it is hard to blend with a brush so I recommend using a beauty blender!

@KKaloe  Aw, I hate it when a favorite product is discontinued. Which blush were you using (brand, product name, and shade, if it’s still legible on the blush case)? We might be able to help you find a match. 

Meanwhile, I’ll say my favorite powder blushes are NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush. Sephora doesn’t carry all available shades, so check NARS’s site to see ‘em all. This blush formula always blends easily on my skin and lasts all day. Some shades (Exhibit A) are much more pigmented than others and need a light hand. But I love many of the matte and shimmer shades. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

The blush is by The Color Workshop with 4 shades in one and I usually just circle my brush around the pan, I like the darkish pink of it.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing