Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Bite Beauty Best Bite Set

We swatched Bite Beauty's Best Bite Set to see how the color looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this set? Post a pic in the thread below!

bite_swatch.jpg

Shop this set: http://seph.me/1bhXhbo

Re: Bite Beauty Best Bite Set

I haven't seen any in a Sephora store in a long time, but I'm still seeing them in my SiJCPs -- (I have about 7 near to me, and I've seen them in all but one location).  If you get really desperate to have one, I might be able to help you out with one -- PM me if you can't find it.  Also, there are some on eBay.

Im the proud owner of this set.. I LOVE IT! every color i like..

Okay, this may have just enabled me... LOL. I love how they show up on fair skin like mine!

I got this for my sister as an xmas gift. I'm sure she'll love it!

Ohmygosh. That's glorious. I didn't get it in store because I talked myself out of it - but Cranberry and Rhubarb are beautiful. Maybe I'll buy those individually.

And thank you for showing the swatches on different skin tones! Smiley Very Happy Way to go Sephora!

Ohhhh so beautiful. I love love love the mirror inside, it magnifies so everything is easy, and the colors are super pigmented and will last a while. I am a darker olive skin tone and Madeira still looks good on me. I'll probably buy another and gift.

My fav is quince.  great deal Smiley Happy

Just wanted to say that I really got into BT after seeing this post. It's awesome how you show swatches on different skin tones!

Image.jpgImage 1.jpg 

The second lightest is my favourite on. Idk why it looks kind of bad in this picture.

They look great on you! Thanks for sharing!

Seeing these swatches totally reaffirmed my purchase (I bought this after seeing roxystar4's swatches). Ah! This is a fantastic little kit! Heart

Very pretty!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • bite_swatch.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image 1.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.46.00.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.46.44.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.47.58.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.49.09.jpg