Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

All over body glow

What's your favorite liquid highlighter to mix with moisturizer for all over body highlight? I don't want to look like a disco ball but I want a nice all over glow - any suggestions?

Tags:

Re: All over body glow

I like the Kenzoki Bare Body Powder Oil, it's lightly moisturing and has a very fine silvery glitter that catches the light beautifully. It's not a dramatic, disco ball style glitter, just a nice shimmer that you can build up if you want more sparkle. It's got a light baby powder scent that I don't notice after a few minutes. https://m.sephora.com/product/bare-body-powder-oil-P407621

RE: All over body glow

It helps that this hunk was hawking Bum Bum at a Sephora event!

Re: RE: All over body glow

Love it!

Oh myyyy where was my invite??? 😉 @ShiraBT yum!

This poor guy. I climbed him like a tree. He was a good sport. 

Any illuminating drops from Josie Maran can be added to your moisturizer and for an all over slight shimmer I love the scent of Bum Bum 

@ShiraBT First off, YES @sabrinas and I should have been invited, just a clear oversight on your part!
Second, I second the BumBum cream! It already has a super slight shimmer to it, smells amazing, and applies like a dream!

Mmmm, I'm basking in the scent of the bum bum cream right now.  I'm just so disturbed how soft it makes my skin.  Best kinda disturbed:) @NotCrocker

Haha oh dear, best kind of disturbing indeed! I will be similarly disturbed after my shower tonight @heartsmyface! How dare you make my skin so soft and smell so good, Bum Bum!

Haha, right?  They need to sell this in 4lL tubs!  @NotCrocker

I think you all have me sold on this! Didn't realize it was slightly shimmery. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing