Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

2018 MET GALA Red Carpet looks!

It’s that time of the year again! Who were your favorite makeup looks this year? Did you get any inspiration? I can’t wait to see all the new trends that come from the event cross over into the beauty world!

met.jpg

Re: 2018 MET GALA Red Carpet looks!

Hi Ladies,

Was anyone else obsessed with Emilia Clarke's Beauty Look? It's a very artistic, pretty, Victorian look. I really loved her flawless skin, pink blush and berry lips.

She literally looks like a queen. That headpiece is stunning as well. I love headpieces. I wonder what her skincare routine is like....

Capture.PNG

I didn't notice her makeup until looking at the pics you posted @PenelopeBT It's stunning!  I too love headpieces.  If only crowns were considered appropriate work attire.  Sigh. 

Hi @michelleshops,

I wish there were events like this for regular people who like to dress up and play with different makeup looks aka us! 🙂

She looks stunning! I also love her look, @PenelopeBT! The headpiece with the matching earrings look so regal and I love how her blush and lipstick take all the attention. So pretty and different. 

Hi @TheMonsterBunny,

I am obsessed with the Met Gala! The celebrities I thought that had the best glam were: Gigi & Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Blake Lively, and Miley Cyrus! I loved their full glam head to toe! (I was stalking E! News Instagram all night last night to see all the beautiful looks). 

My thoughts: I'm curious which Fenty Beauty Products Rihanna used. Bella Hadid is the one of the faces for Dior Cosmetics - I'm guessing she would use some Dior products? Her make up is always flawless. Also, how does one achieve the perfect high pony tail like Kim Kardashian? 🙂 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT

Blake looked absolutely stunning!

And Anne Hathaway's lipstick was just to die for.

I would definitely love to know what Fenty products Rhianna used. 

And Kim's hair ponytails defy all laws of physics. I've just had to stop and admit that's an unachievable goal. 🙂

Kate Bosworth looked like an angel, her makeup was amazing. I also loved Lily Collins overall look!

Kim Kardashians dress was beautiful and really flattered her body, I wish I had a dress formed to my body like that!

Lily's look was put together SO well, very eye catching and iconic. I read a pop sugar article saying Fiona Stiles (who was her MUA!) was inspired by the Occult. 

Sign me up!

The article was nice though because it had a full product list! 

I really loved Blake Lively's look. I adore whatever lipstick color she is wearing and I feel like she looks really put together but also fresh faced. She always rocks that "effortless" (although clearly not lol) glow from within look 

blake-lively-met-gala-2018-2.jpg

@Kim888

It's like Blake looked at the camera like "What? I woke up like this. Hangon my tiara needs adjusting."

I can't believe how many of her products were drugstore. That makes me so happy. It makes makeup so approachable and accessible!

@Kim888 There's an article on Allure detailing her makeup! It's all drug store. here's a snippet of what she's wearing on her lips

"L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Varnished Rosewood topped with a little dot of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Paints in Bewitching Bordeaux on Lively’s lips to give her a berry, glossy stain."

Oh wow @mella900 that's so cool! Thanks for the info!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 58 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • blake-lively-met-gala-2018-2.jpg
  • met.jpg
  • Capture.PNG
testing