Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Vaseline

While yes there are some lip balms out there that are good I have been using Vaseline and it’s been going great! But I would like to know if there are any balms that are worth the time, money, and hype- if anyone could tell me that would be great  ♡ 

Re: Vaseline

I use vaseline when needed @LoveCeline it's great for sooo many things 🤩

But when I want just a nice lip balm I use Laneige's lip masks, my favorite flavours are

#LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear 💜

#LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Vanilla ❤

#LANEIGE BTS | Amorepacific Lip Sleeping Mask Lip & Pop Edition Set 🧡

I love them 😁

totally agree! if all else fails, traditional Vasoline is so good for lips & also for taking mascara off (it makes lashes feel so soft & lush)....

Hi, @LoveCeline !  I used to be a diehard Vaseline user until I tried LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Peach for daytime and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original at night.  I also like SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Sleeping Mask Strawberry , although these are a bit messy; they kind of ooze from the tube, but don't let that stop you for the price.

@LoveCeline @If you like Vaseline then you could try Aquaphor. 

Hi @LoveCeline. I’ve tried a few. My current favourites are SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub (just the balm, haven’t tried the scrub) and Blistex Deepp Moisture Renewal from the drugstore. I’m also currently trying Shiseido Water In Lip, but it would require a trip to your local Asian beauty store, if there’s one near you. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing