Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Tried and true makeout proof?

I'm wondering what your guys' tried and true makeout proof lipsticks are. I find I have bad luck with liquid lipsticks and can't find one that really lasts. Now that quarantine is coming to an end I need something that's 100% kiss proof ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‹ Open to suggestions for lip liners, lipstick, and liquid lipstick. If there's a magical gloss out there that lasts through some serious kissing I'd love to hear about it too. Cheers!

RE: Tried and true makeout proof?

Tarte matte liquid lipsticks are definitely makeup proof! Other wise i would say lip sense!

Re: Tried and true makeout proof?

@CaptainLakie Hi there - I hear you on this long lasting lip product need.  I have only found a couple and depending on how intense the kissing is, lol.  SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 96 Red Velvet, KVD VEGAN BEAUTY - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and as far as gloss, now i wish there were such a thing as long lasting kiss proof gloss. Again lol!

Hope these suggestions helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best to you.

Re: Tried and true makeout proof?

LOL thank you for your suggestions on my stupid post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ I'll keep my fingers crossed for the sorcery that makes makeout proof gloss lol!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing