Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Tried and true makeout proof?

I'm wondering what your guys' tried and true makeout proof lipsticks are. I find I have bad luck with liquid lipsticks and can't find one that really lasts. Now that quarantine is coming to an end I need something that's 100% kiss proof πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹ Open to suggestions for lip liners, lipstick, and liquid lipstick. If there's a magical gloss out there that lasts through some serious kissing I'd love to hear about it too. Cheers!

RE: Tried and true makeout proof?

Tarte matte liquid lipsticks are definitely makeup proof! Other wise i would say lip sense!

Re: Tried and true makeout proof?

@CaptainLakie Hi there - I hear you on this long lasting lip product need.  I have only found a couple and depending on how intense the kissing is, lol.  SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 96 Red Velvet, KVD Beauty Everlasting Longwear Liquid Lipstick Love Dare and as far as gloss, now i wish there were such a thing as long lasting kiss proof gloss. Again lol!

Hope these suggestions helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best to you.

Re: Tried and true makeout proof?

LOL thank you for your suggestions on my stupid post πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ I'll keep my fingers crossed for the sorcery that makes makeout proof gloss lol!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing